For Sale or trade! REPTIBATOR digital egg incubator. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
hdavidf309
or trade! REPTIBATOR digital egg incubator.

PLEASE READ ALL! I have upgraded and am wanting to get rid of my reptibator digital egg incubator, and sell it to someone who is going to use it. It is in great shape with the exception of the digital readout being tempermental. By this I mean that it keeps temperature and it works all together AMAZING, but the buttons for the digital readout are sensitive. Really is not a big deal at all. I am asking $95 shipped, or if you want to do a fair trade, or trade/payment combo- I am open to offers. I have been helping plan my own wedding lately and been a bit busy with working like 50 hrs. a week, but if you get ahold of me, I will get back with you asap, and it will take no longer than a day. This is a great deal, so jump on it soon. I am very negociable as long as its reasonable. All I can do is say no, anyway, so what do you have to loose!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
zsmith1188
months old, but still worth a try, it still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!