For Sale 5 level rat rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
bestcrickets
5 level rat rack

I have a 5 level rat rack that I have no use for any more.
It includes 5 cement tubs, 5 gallon bucket, and automatic water system.
You can use it to breed rats or as a grow out rack.
asking $100 for it. If interested give me a call at 909-549-5663

Thanks Elvis

www.5Dollarmealworms.com

Name:  rat rack.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  38.3 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
jb732
Let me know if it doesn't sell soon. I'd have to pick it up which means making a trip your way. Any further description or pics? What are cement tubs?
Thanks,
Judy
jbmojomama@peoplepc.com

Old 04-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
bestcrickets
cement tubs are just tubs that they sell at homedepot to mix cement in. Everyone uses them to breed rats in since there more affordable than other tubs the same size. Im getting ready to pull it out of my rodent shed, I will take more pictures of it and send them to you as soon as i do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Mark910
why doesnt anybody ever have ones like this around here?
I want about 10. Good luck with the sale Elvis.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
bestcrickets
haha, Thats the way it always works. Im pretty sure if you post an add up, someone will build you one.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #6
P&A Pythons
u can make them but not for 100 bucks 30 for lumber 60 for plumbing 30 for wire 40 for tubs. i have made about ten of them for me made a couple for friends with water for 250 each given time screws bucketts add another 30

Old 04-30-2011, 12:54 PM   #7
bestcrickets
This one is sold, Im going to build another one with some left over material I have. I should have it up for sale by next weekend.

Thanks All......
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #8
offroad537
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmp187 View Post
u can make them but not for 100 bucks 30 for lumber 60 for plumbing 30 for wire 40 for tubs. i have made about ten of them for me made a couple for friends with water for 250 each given time screws bucketts add another 30

wow you must live some where were it cost alot. it doesnt cost that much to build one. i build mine for half the cost. it cost me 20 for the wire, 40 for the tubs depend on what size. wood only cost me like 25 bucks. the watering only cost me about 25 with shipping. the only thing that cost alot was the thing for the 5 gallon to hook up the tube to. its not that hard to build one. ive built four already. you can do four in one weekend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!