Firefox browser update - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-06-2019, 02:25 PM   #1
WebSlave
Firefox browser update

Well, I just did the latest update on the FireFox browser I run on my main PC, and afterwards it looks like it has screwed up things. None of the ads being fed from my FaunaAds.com website are appearing on any of my sites now.

Great.....

I do like FireFox, but it seems like every time I get comfortable using that browser, they will do something that screws things up and I have to move on to a different one. Last time they screwed something up whereby I could not upload videos to YouTube when I used that browser. Before that, something else got screwed up just trying to play YouTube videos.

Heck, now that I think of it, on my laptop, I can't just drag links from the URL bar in FireFox to my desktop like I used to be able to do.

Sheesh.....

So anyway, if things look screwy on this site via your browser, I suggest trying a different one. Seems that is what I am going to have to do right now.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:54 PM   #2
JColt
Back in the day, FF was my main browser but then got too goofy to mess with. I've pretty much stuck with chrome for last couple years.

Old 09-06-2019, 10:23 PM   #3
LauraB
Same here; I updated FF today, but it's messed up. I do still use Chrome and even still have IE. Believe it or not, I'm using IE 7 for Fauna. Couldn't get here with new FF.

Old 09-07-2019, 12:18 AM   #4
LauraB
I meant Windows 7 with IE. LOL, old age sucks.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:54 AM   #5
WebSlave
Been trying a browser called "Avast" the last couple of days, and so far I haven't found any ugly wrinkles. Seems to be at least comparable to all the other ones concerning speed.

At least they are trying to put me out of business by blocking all the FaunaAds and Google Adsense ads I need to have in order to keep the site afloat. Bad enough that sponsorships and paid memberships are down, and I have to deal with this sort of crap too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!