RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #11
CaseyM
If Rick resolves this matter and does the right thing i for one will be completely happy to publically and loudly take back all negative comments I have made about the man.

Old 03-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #12
Denise29
Oops..... my bad..... I have just re-read my prev post..... Please note...... Date for resolution was fixed at 20th April.... I typed March in error....

Den

Old 03-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #13
Ballroom
why would it take an additional month ro refund you monies for a snake purchased by you almost a year ago??Am I missing something??

Old 03-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #14
Ballroom
Rick,
Hello... we're all waiting for something... we know you've seen this I saw you on your own chat last PM. Even your own Moderators know about it... Whats up???

Old 03-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
snake5007
I see you reading Donna:

View Profile: madamant
madamant
Last Activity: 03-21-2008 10:48 PM
Viewing Thread RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... @ 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #16
boidsR'mylife
Hi, this is my first time posting on fauna and it will be my one and only posting on this thread. I have known both Mike, Rick, and Neil Golli for years now and purchased reptiles from all three names listed. I have also received a 6 foot female Albino Burmese Python for free to raise up from Rick over the last 3 months to breed to my male through Ricks free adoption program and she is remarkable. All three individuals are brilliant and I am sure Mike would more than likely agree that all 3 have excellent reputations at any Florida Show there is including the National and International Shows held in Daytona and Tampa.

Now I will comment on my knowledge knowing him in person, as a customer, and a loyal member to his site. It truly seems all in question messed up in this alleged incident so far from my understanding displayed in the members only meeting held online in which all but only ONE has actually disagreed with Rick to some degree and that would explain the Moderators on their knowledge that Mike questioned. Regarding snake5007, the other thread brought up, Gary and John who has a fan club on fauna had a personal issue that was not spoke about. The thread was nothing more than a waste on web space. Fauna and the fan club within has not even came close to hurting Rick and I do not predict this one will either. Even if the agreement comes to a head in a positive resolution as stated in the post made by CaseyM, On her comment regarding speaking loud in respect would not offer online public resettlement since it would be permanent thread. If a agreement came to a head, it should be deleted however it will not be.

Some areas I will now bring up from the online meeting for all parties in the wrong. I will start with Pay Pal and work on down the line. From the online members only meeting, a few members stated that after 45 Days upon purchase of anything online, Pay Pal steps out of any possible action and all they can do is request a settlement between parties. Also it was brought up on pay pal, that records are deleted after a certain time frame and I believe it is a year, a company statute of limitations per say. Pay Pal also does not cover ANYTHING to do with live animals from the start of any transactions. Now lets take a look at CITIES and Mike Cole. It has come to my attention that Mike applied for CITIES while not having certain animals that he owned. Now I heard that the Importers and Exporters of the USA must have the animals and declare them per say as their own and that the fish and game could inspect them at the applicants place at anytime. Was there a signed agreement between Mike and Rick ? From what was reported, there was not. Was this Mikes first ever USA Federal mess up? NO...It was brought up on another case regarding Mike on having a unknown American Individual over in Africa hand picking ball pythons in which were intercepted by inspectors and taken in pending court proceedings. Resolutions to the matter is unknown. As a former buyer from Mike, I respect him, his knowledge and his animals. However on these two alleged export and import reports, maybe a investigation is warranted in falsifying government documents. Also I found it was interesting to hear regarding the alleged Woma that Mike assured parties in both America and the United Kingdom that he passed out legal womas in shipments before and after numerous attempts with a unknown number, he failed to be successful for what ever reason. Not once did Mike on this thread say anything on the delays do to the woma issues. To my knowledge from the meeting as well, Mike was allegedly paid as well a unknown amount out of the alleged reported order. Is that supposed to be refunded as well ?

Now on to CaseyM, Was there a contract of any type signed ? From what I gather, no there was not. From reports that were placed up online during the meeting with evidence then taken off for security legalities, CaseyM gave out personal information on Rick to unknown parties during the alleged woma delays clearance in which resulted in threats at all hours of the night by phone and a few e-mails that Rick himself received from 3 different locations, one being a American IP. Do to violence levels in the threatened e-mails observed online , these were reported to of been turned over to local police with IPs to assure protection during the alleged womas delay. Many steps were taken regarding relocating, phone and more. Rick is also wrong for lack of communication prior if that is the case earlier prior to the alleged woma delay, however after what was viewed in evidence of the threats just for the meeting, I could very well see why he chooses to speak with certain people to sort this, and he has the right to do so.

Pay Pal, Mike, Casey, and Rick seem to be wrong in not signing certifiable agreements and that Mike knowledgeably falsified the CITIES, American Federal Documents, a criminal offence in itself in the animals being his or in his possession. With the main people and pay pal issues here in my post, I do not feel the need to say anymore. Rick has advised all members and happy customers not to post on this thread in his defense and he could care less what is said resulting in certain settlements will be taking place soon. I apologized to Rick and I said I can't without bringing up certain issues one time and back off. If you all wish to keep this thread going, go ahead, more power to you. With that said, take care. And the members on the other site will just compare notes to discuss what is viewed here on the next scheduled meeting coming within this week on the other sites network, not fauna.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #17
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
I see you reading Donna:

View Profile: madamant
madamant
Last Activity: 03-21-2008 10:48 PM
Viewing Thread RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... @ 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

and???

I see you reading too! its not illegal to read on fauna!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 PM   #18
Gary O
I stay out of threads unless my name is brought up. And now that it has I will post.

I have a fauna fan club? Shoot if you say treating people with respect and also not threatening people is getting a fan club so be it. I do have friends here. I do have some that do not like me. But I will say 99.9% of the people here respect me and know I speak only truth and facts.

To attack fauna and myself and John(my brother) over that thread in the past is wrong. I posted all my facts I posted the threats Rick emailed my brother John. Yes he threatened me. More then one way. I never once have ever threatened him. I have never even talked about Rick sense that thread.

Me having a fauna fan club. Man I never in my life thought I would see that posted here. I guess being honest and a good guy now is bad in some eyes? Who knows.

But I do not know the UK parties involved in this deal. I do know Rick from one dealing I have had with him. All I will say is I will no longer purchase any animals from Rick. I said my peace on the other thread. I wish all the best to our UK Reptile keepers.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
Hi, this is my first time posting on fauna and it will be my one and only posting on this thread. I have known both Mike, Rick, and Neil Golli for years now and purchased reptiles from all three names listed. I have also received a 6 foot female Albino Burmese Python for free to raise up from Rick over the last 3 months to breed to my male through Ricks free adoption program and she is remarkable. All three individuals are brilliant and I am sure Mike would more than likely agree that all 3 have excellent reputations at any Florida Show there is including the National and International Shows held in Daytona and Tampa.

Now I will comment on my knowledge knowing him in person, as a customer, and a loyal member to his site. It truly seems all in question messed up in this alleged incident so far from my understanding displayed in the members only meeting held online in which all but only ONE has actually disagreed with Rick to some degree and that would explain the Moderators on their knowledge that Mike questioned. Regarding snake5007, the other thread brought up, Gary and John who has a fan club on fauna had a personal issue that was not spoke about. The thread was nothing more than a waste on web space. Fauna and the fan club within has not even came close to hurting Rick and I do not predict this one will either. Even if the agreement comes to a head in a positive resolution as stated in the post made by CaseyM, On her comment regarding speaking loud in respect would not offer online public resettlement since it would be permanent thread. If a agreement came to a head, it should be deleted however it will not be.

Some areas I will now bring up from the online meeting for all parties in the wrong. I will start with Pay Pal and work on down the line. From the online members only meeting, a few members stated that after 45 Days upon purchase of anything online, Pay Pal steps out of any possible action and all they can do is request a settlement between parties. Also it was brought up on pay pal, that records are deleted after a certain time frame and I believe it is a year, a company statute of limitations per say. Pay Pal also does not cover ANYTHING to do with live animals from the start of any transactions. Now lets take a look at CITIES and Mike Cole. It has come to my attention that Mike applied for CITIES while not having certain animals that he owned. Now I heard that the Importers and Exporters of the USA must have the animals and declare them per say as their own and that the fish and game could inspect them at the applicants place at anytime. Was there a signed agreement between Mike and Rick ? From what was reported, there was not. Was this Mikes first ever USA Federal mess up? NO...It was brought up on another case regarding Mike on having a unknown American Individual over in Africa hand picking ball pythons in which were intercepted by inspectors and taken in pending court proceedings. Resolutions to the matter is unknown. As a former buyer from Mike, I respect him, his knowledge and his animals. However on these two alleged export and import reports, maybe a investigation is warranted in falsifying government documents. Also I found it was interesting to hear regarding the alleged Woma that Mike assured parties in both America and the United Kingdom that he passed out legal womas in shipments before and after numerous attempts with a unknown number, he failed to be successful for what ever reason. Not once did Mike on this thread say anything on the delays do to the woma issues. To my knowledge from the meeting as well, Mike was allegedly paid as well a unknown amount out of the alleged reported order. Is that supposed to be refunded as well ?

Now on to CaseyM, Was there a contract of any type signed ? From what I gather, no there was not. From reports that were placed up online during the meeting with evidence then taken off for security legalities, CaseyM gave out personal information on Rick to unknown parties during the alleged woma delays clearance in which resulted in threats at all hours of the night by phone and a few e-mails that Rick himself received from 3 different locations, one being a American IP. Do to violence levels in the threatened e-mails observed online , these were reported to of been turned over to local police with IPs to assure protection during the alleged womas delay. Many steps were taken regarding relocating, phone and more. Rick is also wrong for lack of communication prior if that is the case earlier prior to the alleged woma delay, however after what was viewed in evidence of the threats just for the meeting, I could very well see why he chooses to speak with certain people to sort this, and he has the right to do so.

Pay Pal, Mike, Casey, and Rick seem to be wrong in not signing certifiable agreements and that Mike knowledgeably falsified the CITIES, American Federal Documents, a criminal offence in itself in the animals being his or in his possession. With the main people and pay pal issues here in my post, I do not feel the need to say anymore. Rick has advised all members and happy customers not to post on this thread in his defense and he could care less what is said resulting in certain settlements will be taking place soon. I apologized to Rick and I said I can't without bringing up certain issues one time and back off. If you all wish to keep this thread going, go ahead, more power to you. With that said, take care. And the members on the other site will just compare notes to discuss what is viewed here on the next scheduled meeting coming within this week on the other sites network, not fauna.
And what does any of this long winded BS have to do with the fact that money was taken, animals not delivered, and no refund has been made?

Old 03-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #20
-BoaFreak
Ok now this is getting out of hand. First thing Steve and all the other TBE residents need to stay out of this because your not helping, your just crowding the thread with useless crap. Unless you have something important to add stay off this thread!

Thank-You,
Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!