Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #71
Dennis Hultman
[quote=maggie22195;1303921]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheJungle View Post

Can FaunaClassifieds request proof of identities?
If so I'd love to know who these two are and I will gladly submit proof of my identity as well.
It wasn't very hard to verify Diane so you can stop calling her and everyone else associated with the accusations "Kira".

Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #72
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
http://court.baycoclerk.com/Benchmar...etails/2461011

The link I found to the court records. I didn't know county court record sites were .com but that's what I found.

This doesn't mean she gave a bad check to whoever this "Renee" or that the "sister" is really the sister or telling the truth.

It always gives a bad taste in my mouth when someone starts spouting off all the tragedy that's supposed to been happening too. If it has no bearing on the happenings of the thread, it just seems like a play for someone to believe just on the sad story rather than proof. Since there's court records, why not post that?

There's little to no proof posted on either parties part. Not sure who to believe or whether to believe EITHER of them. It just sort of looks like two folks I wouldn't want to do business with, three if you count Renee's "sister".

If the sister is real, and the story is real, I'm very sorry for your loss. But it doesn't mean that your story is true, so next time, try to use the time to post the easily gotten information and proof rather than going off on a tangent and people will take you more seriously. Just my $0.02 advice. Plus, letting your sister stand up for herself and post all the proof she and you claimed to have would also add to your case, rather than irrelevant details of your life.

Yeah, but once we verify these are real people and their names are correct why on earth would they target a random person accusing her of being someone "Kira" that just so happens to be the person this target states was her roommate that just also so happens to have forged checks previously?

The answer is simple at least to me. They have been defrauded. Maybe not by Candace but they believe it to be her. At the very least they have been scammed by someone using her checks.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #73
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie22195 View Post

I also don't understand how you moving back to Florida has anything to do with what I asked or pointed out from your account and posts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie22195 View Post
But I am still not sure why you feel the need to be adding all this personal information about yourself that in no way pertains to this thread.

Maybe because you accused her of not being who she states she is and she felt she need to give a little background.

Quote:

HMMMMMM, why was this "sisters" account just made this month? Fishy, fishy, fishy! There are like 20 red flags that just went up for me! Seems like this handoff chick has lots of buddies or is deciding to make more accounts.
Because this thread was just made and she came to her sister's defense. For the record they are posting from separate places.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #74
Wolfy-hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Yeah, but once we verify these are real people and their names are correct why on earth would they target a random person accusing her of being someone "Kira" that just so happens to be the person this target states was her roommate that just also so happens to have forged checks previously?

The answer is simple at least to me. They have been defrauded. Maybe not by Candace but they believe it to be her. At the very least they have been scammed by someone using her checks.
At the time that I posted, there was no proof posted as to anyone's identity.

It's possible that "kira" stole Candace's identity, then used her checks to defraud Renee, leading Renee to try contacting Candace to demand her money back and accuse her of bouncing a check/stealing her animals.

The issue arises when there's repeated cases showing up that Candace had bounced checks previous(history of behavior) yet says she didn't bounce "this" check.

I still haven't seen much proof of anything posted as far as checks, identities, agreements, etc. Other than the official site where the court cases are shown, what proof got posted to prove anyone's stories regarding the actual situation(i.e. agreement to buy or rescue animals, calls, emails, checks...)? Did I miss it or was it private?

Old 06-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #75
Dennis Hultman
So what are all the animals claimed to be stolen?

I noticed in one of the visitor messages left mentioned two Uromastyx, fat tail and some others. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Candace, you joined a couple of months ago and the first thing you tried to offer for trade and sale was 2 uros and a fat tail. You put those up for trade as soon as you joined. I know that is just a coincidence but so we can rule them out, I have to ask where did those guys come from? Do you have pictures of the Uromastyx?

Old 06-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
As far as the warrants I can only go by what the courthouse and sheriff department is telling me. I can't take care of anything they are saying doesnt exist.
I think you better call the sheriff's office again.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:59 AM   #77
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I think you better call the sheriff's office again.
New case was filed on 5/2. Arraignment was on 6/8 and a bench warrant was issued. There are two open cases and several closed. Multiple cases were consolidated.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #78
JColt
This is better than General Hostpital when Luke & Laura were main charectors

Old 06-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #79
angelgirls29
The plot thickens....
(and I'm confused... )

Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #80
pakinjak
The funny thing the way Handoff has handled herself fits a profile of past BOI nutters, but the evidence is turning out not in Candace's favor so far. This is a really weird thread, and
I for one, am thoroughly confused.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!