Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #71
Lucille
Stuart,

Texas has some powerful consumer protection including the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act which can under certain circumstances provide for triple damages and attorney costs. I am not advising you, merely putting it out here as a good read.
The actual Act is very long but this is an interesting explanation:https://www.oag.state.tx.us/agency/w...ptivetrade.pdf

Old 02-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #72
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon View Post
As a side note, I feel like this thread is going to become exponentially more exciting when he responds. Lol.
If is probably a better word to use.

Sorry Rick Mcjimsey, thanks for the copy & paste, but my eyes crossed & rolled into the back of my head by the second paragraph. Someone definitely has delusions of grandeur to think that EVERYONE is out to get him.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #73
Neon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
If is probably a better word to use.
Well hey now, if we keep adding pressure his busy life will prevent him from spending the 5 minutes to copy/paste e-mails and write a quick response! ;]

Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #74
JerryKruse
Good evening,

in a way I am glad that I haven't replied instantly as it has allowed everyone to vent their "feelings".....some more, and some MUCH more, than others. It has also allowed me to get the usual important everyday life things to get done which are inevitable, as I do not sit in front of a computer all day. Lastly, it has allowed me to take this all into perspective so that I can respond in a clear, concise way without allowing emotion to drive my response. NY has a way of making folks potty-mouthed when frustrated.

This also may be part of everyone's frustration, particularly Stu's, that I don't respond immediately -- sometimes it takes days on end. But I assure you it is NOT forgotten about and I will be providing a FULL reply by weeks' end. I thank you for your patience.

Stu, you are more than welcome to send the animals back to me so I may work with them as previously agreed prior to you having changed your mind. Let me know if and when you do so I may receive them accordingly.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #75
Christina Vincent
Unless a refund is given I would not send the animals anywhere. IF sick, seek a vets diagnosis. But don't reship the snakes. The stress if they are ill would only compound the problems and the last thing you want is a sicker or dead animal. Should a vet clear disease, I probably still wouldn't send um back without a refund 1st. Not a dig at Jerry either, wouldn't matter the seller if I had had issues during the original transaction. BOI taught me that

Old 02-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #76
Christina Vincent
Jerry..most of us don't sit at a computer all day. I myself take care of my 2 yr old and 3 yr old AND work 2 jobs on top of that and I am positive many of the people responding here have busy lives too. Technology allows me to keep in contact with what interests me, and others I'm sure. It only take a moment to respond to things for some of us and with phones, email, pms, text, snail mail - there really isn't an excuse not to respond to someone for days on end except you don't care enough to take that moment. Tho it was nice of you to inform everyone you may take some time this week to do it.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #77
JerryKruse
Well Christina, I am sorry that I am not you. We all work differently and prioritize differently. Having said that, I will speak to everyone when I have the time to respond to everything -- which I personally don't think should be done with haste. Until then...

Old 02-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #78
Christina Vincent
no need to apologize to me, They broke the mold with me (bah-hahaha always wanted to say that). Teasin aside, just saying, don't have to be at a computer all day and from an outsiders veiw the lag in response def shows this is not on your priority list (we knew that too tho based on the OP coming here ad after months Still has an issue. )

Old 02-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #79
Bill T
Nothing with a contagious disease should ever be shipped. It would be best to find out what they have first.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #80
StuTennyson
I hope these pics come through. I took them this morning. This snake just shed last night for the 3rd time. As you can see it still has a serious problem. The first time it shed I thought it might be improving but instead it hit a plateau. It doesn't seem to be improving. The others are about the same. I know I may have communicated to Jerry in some early correspondence that I thought they might be on the mend because after the first shed they did show some improvement. But as you can see by this latest pic they are not improving. This is a snake that just shed last night and look at the eye caps! http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/photo.php?id=420295

Jerry-I do not want to ship them back to you for a couple of reasons. I don't want to stress them out anymore and all I want at this point is a refund. As I stated before even if they survive this problem I will not be able to sell their babies to anyone in good conscience and they were purchased from you as an investment as well as for my enjoyment. Send me a refund and I will send you the snakes. Stu

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!