Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:21 PM   #21
Tom McKenna
Just lowend pair of colubrids but still $$$ that i sent you know?

Old 01-20-2004, 09:22 PM   #22
The BoidSmith
Tom,

I hear you. Luckily for you those were more than likeley not among the stolen snakes. Did they ever get back to you on the shipping status?

Old 01-20-2004, 09:26 PM   #23
Tom McKenna
Yeah they said they wasn't stolen but the scary part was no tracking number from Airborne then no snakes but they are suppose to ship again for Thursday deliver and god I cross my fingers they do. If I find a good dealre I return to them so they will lose my business if they don't follow through then fear my wrath hehehe

Old 01-20-2004, 09:52 PM   #24
Brian Oakley
Why would someone have to "ship again" if it was something they already sent out via Airborne? Tracking number or not, you said (you were going on what they told you) that they were shipped. hate to sound negative, but sounds like a not so pleasent result coming to this one.

Makes no sense to me?!?!

Old 01-20-2004, 10:36 PM   #25
screamdreams
I'm wishing you luck on this one...

Sounds like BS to me though. Ship again??? Sorry, but that just doesn't seem to make much sense. Either way, I hope you get your animals, and they're to your satisfaction. "IF" all of this stuff is true maybe they're just a little slow catching up on orders, due to the chaos right now. Which 'big names' told you he was a good person to deal with??? I've dealt with him twice but I was the seller both times. Quick & painless, zero questions, no haggling over price, just a couple deposits into my paypal account and that was it. I can't say anything about him/them or his/their animals BUT there has been an awful lot of stuff brought to my attention in the last year and a half or so that I wouldn't even consider dropping cash on anything unless I saw it first, and no way would I buy hets...sorry...that's just me!!

Old 01-21-2004, 09:35 AM   #26
HerpVenue
hey....

I will bring out the guns tonight.
I will have them all loaded.
I will set out mouse traps and hide in the corner.
I have a feeling I will get robbed tonight.....at...uuummm....0430 EST
of course I will only conveniently stay until 0415
Tonight is the night.... I know it.
My salmontine, pastel ball, albino granite burms will be stolen.

Hope you all got my sarcasm.

Also...why would Bruce
Bruce = the guy who only helps but does NOT own.
why would bruce be the one to set the traps?

if I owned the store and animals turned up missing.....yo can bet your bottom dollar I would be there and not some helper.

But then we already Know that Harry Eisenmann of digital Reptiles / HCE is a crook

and I guess now we know that the crookedness runs in the family and Bruce is a prime example.

come on bruce or Noah. I know you all read these threads.
why are you gone all of a sudden.

Another coincidence......Because of harry's "failing health" they were in need of cash and were selling snakes that were "NOT bred by HCE."
How convenient animals turned up missing a week or two after they post ads saying they need cash.

Bruce and Noah..........where are you all of a sudden?

Old 01-21-2004, 10:37 AM   #27
Kerry Bragg
I'm not trying to defend anbody. I don't know what has went on in the past. But I held those piebalds the night they were stolen. That report that's written in the paper is screwed up. It came from a 2 bit penny saver type paper from a 2 bit town. In the city on the radio they couldn't even get the name of the town right. So I doubt a guy 6 states away is gonna get any good info. The snakes are real, they were stolen by a employee that was hired there 6 months ago. The employee's never bred <font color=red>[bleep]</font>, and don't know anybody worth a crap in the trade. He will eventually screw up and be caught. I hope I don't catch a bunch of <font color=red>[bleep]</font> because I'm just trying to shed some light on the subject. I don't have a relationship with the man that goes beyond me selling some animals to him every once in a while. So I'm not trying to defend anybody. But Alot of you are just plain wrong, and have drawn your own conclusion from absolutely no facts. I also know that bruce is the old mans kid. There is about 6 sons and 3 generations of people that work with animals in his family. Bruce is no longer associated with HCE. He only helped when his dad was ill. I hope nobody here has a dad get ill, any time soon.

Old 01-21-2004, 12:24 PM   #28
Wilomn
Fishier and fishier.

How surprising that a FIRST time poster comes to the defense of these guys. Gee, that's not familiar at all, is it?

Something just ain't right and it seems to be in the eisenmen gene pool.

Wes Pollock

Old 01-21-2004, 12:59 PM   #29
Greg Riso
Message for Tom McKenna.

Hi Tom. Hope you're happy with the heat packs I sent you. I'm very doubtful about these guys having shipped you once and now they're going to ship again? What is that supposed to mean? How do you ship animals overnight and not have a tracking number? Also if the original animals were indeed shipped the second shipment are supposed to be replacement animals of hopefully the same quality? Will you have a tracking number this time around? I'd insist on one if I were you but even if you do get one who's to say it's not just going to be an empty box? By the way, if I were in the market for ANY corn snake I would give the guy that runs this site first shot at my business as he's certainly earned it. Hope all works out for you.

Old 01-21-2004, 01:31 PM   #30
Kerry Bragg
the only thing that smells fishy around here is your ass, buddy I haven't ever posted on this site because I'm admin on another, and unlike alot of you guys I don't brown nose evryone in the business to make my self feel good. I will assure you I'm a real person, jack ass It just like I said now I'm catching all the flack

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann