Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #21
Chameleon Company
Timmy, I just don't care for men who threaten women, and brag about how their ex-wife has to watch her back. Its in your own words in the Erik Weber thread which is also floating near the top of the BOI. You are scum.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #22
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
But I am also going to look at a seller who comes here with a pre-emptive thread that has no meat on the bone yet. Kind of makes me go Hmmmmmmmmm .......

Depends on what you consider meat, Jim. I don't think him coming here and making this thread was a "let's drawl blood first" kinda move. I'm interested to see an explanation from Wendy about what happen and if the animal(s) are really dead......... Hopefully she will come here with some photographic proof to support her claim.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #23
TimmyD928
Hey Jim , I have never threatened physical abuse and as far as that about my ex-wife watching her back , its about the children involved. She has been messing up left and right and I'm about to take full custody . Thats all nothing more.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #24
TimmyD928
As for the matter of this thread , dead or alive its not Erics fault that she missed the buss. First delivery attempt is first delivery attempt. If she had been there to pick them up ON that first attempt and they were DOA , then yes I would say refund the money , but she was not there to receive them on the FIRST attempt so there for the guarantee is null and void. None of you would have refunded me if I didn't pick your animals up on the first attempt.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #25
shrap
Jim,

I never said anything about how you run your business. So I dont know where that came from. Is that the old divert attention from the gist of the matter ploy? I mean you seem to type long drawn out irrelevant crap often. Whether it is intentional or not I have no clue.

I was just flat out alluding to how you very often make posts that completely omit the facts of the matter or twist them to suit you. Like how you brought up delivery in your first post, the driver left one of those yellow tags so they were obviously there and trying to deliver. But you insinuated that the driver may not of made a very good effort to deliver. Was he supposed to kick the door in Jim?

Old 07-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #26
Chameleon Company
Dennis,

Forgive me a moment Erik:
Quote:
Erik seems to have some happy customers too. But I don’t see any ‘bad guy” threads for him. I do see a positive good guy certification and trader rating.
Recent notables have shown this to not count for much. That said, I have no reason to think that Erik is not trustworthy as a supplier.

Again, can anyone tell me what warranted the preemptive thread ? While his TOS may exonerate him from any legal obligation to refund, his preemptive post seems to indicate he also does not feel compelled by any ethical concerns either. So Wendy didn't take the high road. What else is new? If her mouth did her no good once again, so be it. But Erik didn't take the high road with this post either. He didn't even take the time to find out if he was dealing with the Mother or the Daughter, he was in such a hurry to post? I have never been a comfort here for folks whose first and only response is to quote their TOS. Maybe tomorrow they could have been in mutual agreement on something, and it might have been that Wendy had to lump this. But another "beware" thread ? That always diffuses the situation ! Maybe it will bring you more business Erik.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #27
Chameleon Company
Timmy,
My opinion of you can't get much lower, but when you say:

Quote:
None of you would have refunded me if I didn't pick your animals up on the first attempt.
Some of us have a history of doing just that.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #28
Chameleon Company
Sammy,
You are a bit "spin" impaired from time to time. Not a big deal, but do not insinuate that I have motives other than what I state. In this neighborhood, them's fighting words. It would be nice if you could talk the issue, but I guess that's a problem?
Since you ask:
Quote:
But you insinuated that the driver may not of made a very good effort to deliver. Was he supposed to kick the door in Jim?
For the "slow" out there, I referred to this now prophetic email by Wendy, as posted by Erik in post #1:
Quote:
...... LOL He drops and runs. Never even rings. I havnt signed a package in 2 years, no matter how many stickers and stuff say he has to get it. He is worthless! I just hate that guy. So now I will have to wait upstairs so I can listen for his truck on Tue By all mans if you ever use a different shipper, feel free to do so!
I guess you know what went down there, eh? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Old 07-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #29
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Forgive me a moment Erik:

Recent notables have shown this to not count for much. That said, I have no reason to think that Erik is not trustworthy as a supplier.

Again, can anyone tell me what warranted the preemptive thread ? While his TOS may exonerate him from any legal obligation to refund, his preemptive post seems to indicate he also does not feel compelled by any ethical concerns either. So Wendy didn't take the high road. What else is new? If her mouth did her no good once again, so be it. But Erik didn't take the high road with this post either. He didn't even take the time to find out if he was dealing with the Mother or the Daughter, he was in such a hurry to post? I have never been a comfort here for folks whose first and only response is to quote their TOS. Maybe tomorrow they could have been in mutual agreement on something, and it might have been that Wendy had to lump this. But another "beware" thread ? That always diffuses the situation ! Maybe it will bring you more business Erik.
Jim, I would think we should ask Erik to explain his thread. I don’t have the answers to your questions. Maybe, when he gets home from work he will reply with the reasons he made the thread, at the time he did.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:47 PM   #30
shrap
Gee Jim, you think this is the first thread warning people about crappy customers? If I had a customer go off on me and start cussing me right from the get go then yeah I *may* be inclined to make a thread about them. Just like there are crap sellers there are crap buyers. And it sure dont hurt to make people aware of both.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs