Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:13 AM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
I am sorry, but this is MY debt to these people and no ones elses.
Then pay your debts you sorry ass loser and stop giving your customers bullshit excuses. You paid for the godamn house your renting with the deposits they sent you didnt you? Dont they deserve something other then your bullshit excuses to fill empty cages?

You live on deposits and excuses...SO JUST FACE THE FACTS BRUTHA. As soon as the next customer is foolish enough to send you a deposit for what they can never expect to receive is exactly when you'll have enough to refund the last customer of yours with a legitmate complaint about what they havent received.

Quote:
GET A LIFE!
[/quote]

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LOSER! STOP LIVING OFF THE DEPOSITS OF HONEST FOLKS! HOW ABOUT THAT?

HOW ABOUT IF YOU WERE DOING JUST DANDY IN THIS BUSINESS YOU MIGHT OWN YOUR OWN HOME INSTEAD OF RENTING ONE. OR....HOW ABOUT HAVING ENOUGH CASH IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO REFUND A MEASLY THOUSAND DOLLAR DEPOSIT TO ONE OF SEVERAL UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS? YA KNOW, TO A CUSTOMER THAT YOU JERKED AROUND FOR MONTHS WITH EXCUSES AND WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO GO TO EXTREMES OF CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACKS?

YOU FUCKING LOSER.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:30 AM   #92
Intense Herpetoculture
Hmmm...no, I used those deposits to pay for my shipment of squams after they came into the country. You know, my exporters do like to be paid. The funny thing is, you have no proof to your words on where I spend my money. You are just one angry soul that you found out what your life is really like and your taking it out on me. As for my bullshit excuses, all liget. I lead a busy life, if something falls out of place things get pushed back. I wish I had a team of people working for me to do my bidding, packing animals, feeding, cleaning, etc, but it's hard to find good help.

I live on desposits? No, I live off my pond business. Would you like to see pictures of my work? Why don't you go buy a copy of Ponds Magazine Spring eddition, go to page 16. Do you see those? Do you see me and my wifes name? Maybe I'll scan if for you tonight.

I took deposits for one simple fact, to line people up for orders so I would not have hundreds of animals sitting around waiting for buyers. I've brought in so many rare species in the past and it seems like every time they land no one is interested any longer, leaving me with an expensive order to add to my personal collection.

As for when I'll have money to send for the deposit. As soon as I am done with a couple large transactions this week. I have money in the bank, but with incoming shipments I need to keep it that way to make sure I can pay freight and brokerage fees. Have you ever paid several grand just for freight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Then pay your debts you sorry ass loser and stop giving your customers bullshit excuses. You paid for the godamn house your renting with the deposits they sent you didnt you? Dont they deserve something other then your bullshit excuses to fill empty cages?

You live on deposits and excuses...SO JUST FACE THE FACTS BRUTHA. As soon as the next customer is foolish enough to send you a deposit for what they can never expect to receive is exactly when you'll have enough to refund the last customer of yours with a legitmate complaint about what they haven't received.

A job, I have one, several in fact. That is my problem, no time, and I'm behind in all avenues. Greg did not have to go for a CC charge back. He got scared about being scamed by Lawson posting under other names, and he had to send in a chargeback "just in case".

Why didn't you answer any of my questions. What have you done for the hobby? How can you account for all the times when I provided rare herps to past customers? Why am I published worldwide? Where did I get those Atheris pics? Why are you even posting on this thread?
GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LOSER! STOP LIVING OFF THE DEPOSITS OF HONEST FOLKS! HOW ABOUT THAT?

HOW ABOUT IF YOU WERE DOING JUST DANDY IN THIS BUSINESS YOU MIGHT OWN YOUR OWN HOME INSTEAD OF RENTING ONE. OR....HOW ABOUT HAVING ENOUGH CASH IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO REFUND A MEASLY THOUSAND DOLLAR DEPOSIT TO ONE OF SEVERAL UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS? YA KNOW, TO A CUSTOMER THAT YOU JERKED AROUND FOR MONTHS WITH EXCUSES AND WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO GO TO EXTREMES OF CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACKS?

YOU FUCKING LOSER.[/quote]

Old 05-15-2007, 02:37 AM   #93
Intense Herpetoculture
Also, if I'm such a scam why do I have such an impressive collection of animals including sloths, fruit bats, RARE salamanders, rare agamids, oddball snakes, sharks, geckos, Conraua (first imports offered of two species), etc. Did I steal money to pay for these? All this time I've been scamming people, huh? I have to have one of the most diverse collections in the USA of oddball herps, some of them the only ones in the USA held in captivity.

Quote:

You live on deposits and excuses...SO JUST FACE THE FACTS BRUTHA. As soon as the next customer is foolish enough to send you a deposit for what they can never expect to receive is exactly when you'll have enough to refund the last customer of yours with a legitmate complaint about what they havent received.

YOU FUCKING LOSER.[/quote]

Old 05-15-2007, 03:04 AM   #94
Intense Herpetoculture
Look, I must not make my living off of ponds, hmm..... I must be a liar about being published monthly as well. Maybe I'm just making this all up?

For you pleasure, my recent article in PONDS Magazine, Spring Edition, along with the rest fo the pic from the magazine showing a recently completed pond, small, but it was a lot harder to create then it looks, not to mention the filtration I have on that thing!

I guess I have to scam people to pay the bills, huh? I don't have anything else going for me? No, I'm not a busy man at all. I don't own a Pond and Landscaping business, that must be a lie to cause more delays to give me more time? Yeah? I bet I'm not backlogged with pond jobs after that bite?

Would you like me to upload the other 8 articles I published this year? In the USA, Europe, Australia? What about Japan? What about photos of me building the ponds I'm working on now? Maybe this is why I don't have any freakin time to send my venomous orders when I get bogged up due to delays caused by that bite? I owe Ken and Erik money and I will send it, I just don't have it to send until mid this week. Get off my case you LOSER! I don't even know why I am taking the time to post here, I have paperwork to get done.
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2007, 03:13 AM   #95
Intense Herpetoculture
Chuck, I'll just banter on.

Don't you think I have editors screaming at me for articles that put on their calenders a year ago that where due last month?

Don't you think my pond customers have been threatening me with lawsuits if I don't get their pond done in time for their upcoming party?

Don't you think my exporters are angry I ahve to delay orders because I do not have the room until I find the time to ship out animals I already have?

Don't you think I have biten off more then I can chew if ANYTHING goes wrong. Yes, it's my mistake, but the issue is shipping venomous snakes is one of the last priorities in my life.

If I don't finish pond jobs I lose BIG contracts, well over the few grand people have sent for deposits.

If I don't finish those articles I will be blacklisted for writing for them again.

If I don't play with my son and just keep telling him I'm busy, my wife will rightfully leave me, then what will I be working towards in life, money? Reptiles? Pointless needs?

I have more going on in my life then venomous snakes. I (unlike you), have a life. Again, it's my fault I am having so many issues, but I'm getting back to a normal life slowly and I don't need your smart a** words along the way. It's hard work to keep a float when everything is pushing against you. I'm not a victim on this, but I do wish people would take a little stress of my shoulders, people like YOU. I have taken credit to my debts and will pay them off shortly. I have apoligized to those involved. Last I looked, you were not.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:16 AM   #96
critical bill
Quote:
The only thing you have motivated me to do is make sure certain groups of people are educated about birth control.
Dont you dare try and blame my father for your mothers lust. Condoms break.

Quote:
I've brought in some mighty cool reptiles, some of them first imports for the species. I received Caiman lizards a very short while ago, first time in MANY years, no one else has been able to accomplish this! I brought in a new species of Goliath frogs from the Congo, I even currently have a whole series deposited at UTA, and hopefully a future description co-written by me will be published pending collections of the type series. I can go on and on with species I have sold that are some of the rarest animals offered in the USA.
Yeah yeah sure....and Mr. Successful stilll leases a house. Get a grip pal.

Quote:
I am working on bringing the out CBB Giant Lake Titicaca frogs from MY facility in Bolivia. I have repeatly offered new and rare herps for YEARS, look it up! For anyone to doubt my ability and honestly on these issues doesn't look at my past accomplishments, do they? They listen to Dave Lawson posting under fake names and all of a sudden I'm ripping them off, I'm a scam.
I dont know who you are or what youve done in your past except to read the words of those who have chosen to do business with you and to come to this thread to lodge a complaint about how they have been jerked around by you. I couldnt give two farts if you were tight with Jesus Christ or King Richard III. I dont give a crap what your past acclompishments are what you hope to still accomplish. Facts are the facts. You cannot give the folks who are requesting a refund the money you owe them back because you dont have it. You cant give them the money now and you couldnt supply them with the animals they ordered from you then. So fuck you.

Quote:
Yes, my shipments get delayed, all the time. Ask ANY of my frequent customers. Do I provide them with GREAT animals, yes, I do! I'm a very busy man, one things goes wrong in my day and things get put a side. When I can clone myself, I will.
Do you tell this shit to your customers when they drop a thousand dollar deposit on animals with you? It would appear you dont you silly ass because if you did I doubt anyone would be complaining they want a deposit refunded. You'd have no business.

Agian....blow it out your ass.

Quote:
For me to come across a few bumps in the road for a month or so does not make me a bad guy, it means I'm human, and as long as I fix my mistakes, I'll still be the good guy I always was.
Well shit....before it was a snake bite that sent you back but now its A FEW BUMPS IN THE ROAD. You are a liar. Thats what you are. Robin S. called it from the start and thats exactly what you are. You are a peter pupper. A liar. A mammy mammer. A fraud.

Quote:
I publish articles MONTHLY in various magazines worldwide relating to the care and breeding of reptiles, amphibians, fish, and inverts. Tell me, what have you done for the hobby?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once. Hows that? Yep....me and Robby Knevil talked about what an asshole you are while we partied in the lounge one night.

Blow your horn all you want. Toot Toot. Mr. Author wants a medal for all the wonderful articles he's published in the past and doesnt want any recognotion for the folks he fucked over in business here and now. You got it Justyn! We are crafting that medal for ya now Justyn. But listen...it costs a lot of money that we dont have....could you front us a deposit? Hows that for insulting you silly ass?

Quote:
Sure, I screwed up on this one, I made a few bad choices, accepting deposits was one of them. Handling vipers in a way that presented a danger to myself was another mistake. I am bogged down with everything right now on my pond business, but I will catch up shortly and I will be bigger and better then before in the reptile world. You can't bring me down Chuck, you're an idiot who doesn't know when to shut their mouth.
Oh please with "the viper bit me" shit. I've had hickey's worse then that. If I even tried to bring you down on that alone you'd have already fallen. I just pity you and the way you do business in order to keep yourself afloat.

And quite honestly...I always find that when I hit the nail on the head with a guy like you that I always hear that I dont know when to shut my mouth as a comeback.

Quote:
Go ahead, make me Jesus, crucify me for the truth, for my mistakes. Your a loser who spends his time belittling others under the guise of the internet.
Just pay you customers back that you screwed over. That will suffice me just fine.

Quote:
Like I said before, I pride those who have posted about their dealings with me, I only ask they post the truth. They mostly have. It's people like you who have free time that don't belong on the BOI, who degrade the intergrity of this forum.
Oh ok. So now everyone with a complaint that had to resort to contacting their credit card company to get refunds are liars. Ok. I got it. And people who believe their story and come to their aid don't belong here. Ok. Thanks for all the info deadbeat....rrrr...Justyn. I'll be sure to check back on the thread within the week to see that each and every person who requested a refund has gotten one. They should have them all tomorrow because you said early this week they would be refunded. But hey....you're human....maybe you might get side tracked with another snake bite or hit a few bump in the road.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:19 AM   #97
Intense Herpetoculture
What you don't see on that pond is all the work I put into it, all the time it took. It looks small, but it cost almost 9K. That was a small job. It is usally me and maybe 1-2 others building these, it takes a min of a week weather dependant to do this. I has an electronic flow meter, a drain, a skimmer, UV, Ultima Filter, WW pump. The rockwork is all set perfectly in concrete with fiberglass shavings. Everything is supported with a wall of concreted cinderblooks.

What I am saying is I am a VERY busy man, one thing going wrong is like dominos.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:20 AM   #98
KelliH
You know, Justyn may be a lot of things, perfect is certainly not one of them (no one is), but I do know that he is not a thief and I know that he will correct all of this mess and refund any money he owes. Yes, he made a mistake taking deposits and spending the money before customers had their animals; he has openly admitted that here. He screwed up in that regard and has said he is going to make it right this week. So how about he is given the chance to make things right? How about you, Chuck, stop with the instigation and profanity and the put downs. It's no one's business whether Justyn rents or owns his house, and BTW I have been doing quite dandy in this business for a lot of years and also have struggled and worked my butt off to finally be able to buy my first house just a few short months ago, so your above analogy stinks. Who the heck are you to judge someone's success in this business, I don't see you doing a damn thing.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:39 AM   #99
Intense Herpetoculture
Why do I lease? Several reasons. I spent all my cash that were were going to buy a house with in Bolivia on a herp farm there, partnering up with a good freind. We also don't know if we want to live here in a few years when my wife is done with her PhD. Also, because we are self employed it is very difficult to get a loan.

As for successful, just as much as everyone else. I have my good days and bad.

I can not refund their deposits because money is tight, for a short period, which I informed them of, before they posted on this thread. I am waiting on others to follow through on their word and finish a few large transactions.

I can supply them with the animals, I just don't have the time to ship them out for a little while while I catch up on everything else.

As for my snake bite, it took a lot from me, almost a week! It hurt like hell and seriously screwed with me for several days, it's not something to take lightly. I use the term "bumps in the road" because looking back it is only a small period of my life.

Do I tell this to my customers when they send a deposit? I do tell them I am a busy man, but you can NEVER anticipate problems that occur. I would ahve never dreamed I would have been bitten.

As for Robin Struck, she called me on nothing. She did the same as you are doing now, provide nothing that I or the parties involved have said. Show me where I lied? Where am I bigger then life, as Robin put it? How am I a fraud? Let me know, I'm interested.

As for not wanting anyone to post there expereinces with me recently, I think not! I told Erik to post his concerns here, ask him. I want everyone to know what is going on publically and not under the table, gossip.

Quote:
Dont you dare try and blame my father for your mothers lust. Condoms break.

Yeah yeah sure....and Mr. Successful stilll leases a house. Get a grip pal.

I dont know who you are or what youve done in your past except to read the words of those who have chosen to do business with you and to come to this thread to lodge a complaint about how they have been jerked around by you. I couldnt give two farts if you were tight with Jesus Christ or King Richard III. I dont give a crap what your past acclompishments are what you hope to still accomplish. Facts are the facts. You cannot give the folks who are requesting a refund the money you owe them back because you dont have it. You cant give them the money now and you couldnt supply them with the animals they ordered from you then. So f**k you.

Do you tell this shit to your customers when they drop a thousand dollar deposit on animals with you? It would appear you dont you silly ass because if you did I doubt anyone would be complaining they want a deposit refunded. You'd have no business.

Agian....blow it out your ass.

Well shit....before it was a snake bite that sent you back but now its A FEW BUMPS IN THE ROAD. You are a liar. Thats what you are. Robin S. called it from the start and thats exactly what you are. You are a peter pupper. A liar. A mammy mammer. A fraud.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once. Hows that? Yep....me and Robby Knevil talked about what an asshole you are while we partied in the lounge one night.

Blow your horn all you want. Toot Toot. Mr. Author wants a medal for all the wonderful articles he's published in the past and doesnt want any recognotion for the folks he fucked over in business here and now. You got it Justyn! We are crafting that medal for ya now Justyn. But listen...it costs a lot of money that we dont have....could you front us a deposit? Hows that for insulting you silly ass?

Oh please with "the viper bit me" shit. I've had hickey's worse then that. If I even tried to bring you down on that alone you'd have already fallen. I just pity you and the way you do business in order to keep yourself afloat.

And quite honestly...I always find that when I hit the nail on the head with a guy like you that I always hear that I dont know when to shut my mouth as a comeback.

Just pay you customers back that you screwed over. That will suffice me just fine.

Oh ok. So now everyone with a complaint that had to resort to contacting their credit card company to get refunds are liars. Ok. I got it. And people who believe their story and come to their aid don't belong here. Ok. Thanks for all the info deadbeat....rrrr...Justyn. I'll be sure to check back on the thread within the week to see that each and every person who requested a refund has gotten one. They should have them all tomorrow because you said early this week they would be refunded. But hey....you're human....maybe you might get side tracked with another snake bite or hit a few bump in the road.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:13 AM   #100
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
How about you, Chuck, stop with the instigation and profanity and the put downs. Who the heck are you to judge someone's success in this business, I don't see you doing a damn thing.
Sweetheart....I'm just using the very info that Justyn made available for me to use. If that info was private then he shouldn't have posted it or used it as part of his defense.

And Mr. Imsobusy Justyn shouldn't be accepting deposits while hes so busy with more important and profitable things to do. Things that mean his customers of venomous orders in which a hefty deposit has already been made take a back seat to.

How about you go moderate you own forums or pay for the coins here that can give me the warning points that you might like to give me for putting your pal Justyn in his place. You know...for the instigation that I've done that basically has made Justyn spill his guts and admit to everyone that his customers really ain't worth a crap when something more meaningful and monetary isn't in his face or side tracking him. Like building a pond!

Don't worry guys....you'll get your refund just as soon as Justyn is paid for the pond he built with the deposit money that you sent him for animals. Nope, don't believe what Justyn has posted. He didn't use your deposit money to buy the very rocks, pumps, liner, UVlights, skimmers, and possibly his wicked lunch at Burger King to make even better money while pushing you and your order off to the side. Nope, not at all. Dont be smart to read his very words.

So Kell....I know who I am and I know what I do, and what I just did was make you buddy blow a gasket. I made your pal Justyn admit to everyone here and to whomever he owes a refund to that they really don't matter much because he's just such a busy man and making better money with other things.

I don't suppose your gonna start showing me pics of you in hustler or playboy the way Justyn was showing off his pond jobs though huh? Yeah maybe next time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!