Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #71
Phobos
Gee from the number of people that paid deposits and have not either been refunded or received snakes I would thing Justyn is well on his way to sending his business (Intense Herptoculture) down the toilet.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:11 PM   #72
lanceheads
Not so fast Al.

I had a long conversation with him last night and he assures me he will make refunds or deliver the ordered animals. I'll give him a week.

If he fails, I'll jump on this bandwagon..
Randal

Old 05-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #73
critical bill
Assurances shmorances. Money talks and bullsheet walks.Those who have requested a refund after waiting long enough for the animals that they ordered should be receiving the refund or the animals they ordered yesterday....not in a weeks time. You take someones money and you cant live up to your end of the bargain or cant give them back that money at the time of request and you're deadbeat. Simple as a pimple. No one should have to go through the hassle of disputing the charge through a credit card company to get back what they gave in good faith. And sadly thats what one or more folks complaining in this thread have had to do so far.

I'd like to hear more of the Ken Yanek deal because it seems he got totally screwed. Hopefull he'll have more time to post the specifics of his transaction soon.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #74
lanceheads
Chuck,
I suggest you re-read my post.
The 3 people I talked to about their transactions with Intense, told me they were willing to wait and work with Justin. Let's see how it plays out.

I said I'd give him a week. I believe he will do the right thing.
If I'm wrong, then I'll kick it.
I would suggest in the mean time, don't be such an antagonist and a jackass.

You, yourself, has no stake or claim in this. You are playing Devil's advocate, and playing the part horribly.

Randal

Old 05-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #75
Intense Herpetoculture
You know Ken, you failed to mention a e-mail I sent you regarding the refund, I told you the same thing I told Erik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophiliac
It appears I'm in the same boat as most of you. I do not have time to elaborate as I am leaving work but the details of my story differ very little with the exception that we paid the full balance (~$2,000) when we were told the snakes were being shipped out the next day (which they weren't). My question is has anybody out there received either their snakes or refunds as of yet? If so please speak up.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #76
Intense Herpetoculture
Craig, both you and Ken sent the money through Ken. I understand youa re two different people but it is the same order in my book, please do make make it sound like two different transactions.

I am catching up on a few jobs this week I need to take care of as well as expecting a few people to finish transactions with my shortly. When they do I'll refund your money and Ken's just like I stated in Ken in an e-mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espo
I have also sent Justyn money. I have seen no snakes at this time. I sent money in April & in March. I have heard different excuses on why the snakes didn't ship each time. I was also promised a refund over a week ago & that has not showed up either. At this point I do think this is very much a scam, but I could be wrong. I also would like to know if anybody has recieved their order or their refund.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #77
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck,
You, yourself, has no stake or claim in this.
Randal
Out of curiosity Randal, what is your stake in this? If nothing then it's a bit hypocritical of you to insinuate that Chuck should mind his own business while you are free to post your own opinions and speculation.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #78
Phobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Not so fast Al.

I had a long conversation with him last night and he assures me he will make refunds or deliver the ordered animals. I'll give him a week.

If he fails, I'll jump on this bandwagon..
Randal
No problem Randal. I was hoping he would have came through before all this Bru-ha-ha started. The hobby has enough issues from outside without any of us having to deal with "internal" crap like this. I would be very pleased if he did come up with the animals. We can always use another supplier as long as they deal fairly.

Al

Old 05-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #79
lanceheads
Sam,
I have no stake in this.
As I said eariler, I talked with Justin about this problem, BECAUSE 3 people contacted ME, assumming I could remedy the situation.
These 3 people knew that I knew Justin, and they wanted MY opinion of the situation.
That's all, nothing else.
I put the word out that I wanted Justin to call me, and he did.
He told me he would remedy this. I reported this.

The 3 people that contacted have vended at my shows and know that I know Justin.
I am not a mediator. I simply passed the info on to Justin when he called.

Again, Sam, I have no "stake" in this.

Randal Berry

Old 05-14-2007, 09:40 PM   #80
Necrophiliac
Justin,
You did indeed send me an email about the refund, I am not disputing that. You have definately been extremely responsive to all of my inquiries both on the phone and via e-mail. Because of the excellent communication I have felt less concerned about the situation than I would otherwise. I'm just curious as to whether anybody on the board has received snakes or refunds yet. I just know I would feel a little less worried if someone said they had. You can't blame someone for worrying while being in this position. Especially when they have wives being nosy asking questions I would rather not anwser.
cordually,
Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
You know Ken, you failed to mention a e-mail I sent you regarding the refund, I told you the same thing I told Erik.
[Quot=Necrophiliac]:
Originally Posted by Necrophiliac
It appears I'm in the same boat as most of you. I do not have time to elaborate as I am leaving work but the details of my story differ very little with the exception that we paid the full balance (~$2,000) when we were told the snakes were being shipped out the next day (which they weren't). My question is has anybody out there received either their snakes or refunds as of yet? If so please speak up.[/quote]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!