Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2007, 10:17 PM   #81
KNOBTAIL
For a fact

I received a full refund within 48 hours after asking for it. Our relationship ended as a Comedy of Errors, but I would not have any problem in trusting Justyn. Just my 2 cents. And where the hell are my snails. JERRY

Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #82
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Chuck,
I suggest you re-read my post. I would suggest in the mean time, don't be such an antagonist and a jackass.
Fair warning....mind your thoughts and fingers Dingle Berry. I really dont much care for anything youve posted to date so far..so dont make it easy for me to do what I do best.

I have not been atagonistic in anything that I've posted to help Justyn or to help the folks who believe they have been screwed over.

You want to be a champ in this thread instead of an asshole? I challenge you to pay back the folks that Justyn owes money to this week and he can pay you back this week as he promised to them. You believe in him dont you? You talked to him on the phone and have his assurance he's going to do it dont you? So why dont you lay it out and let him pay you back.

Hows that Dingle Berry? Can you do it? Can you put your money where your mouth is?

Quote:
You, yourself, has no stake or claim in this. You are playing Devil's advocate, and playing the part horribly.

Randal
I don't need a stake or claim. I just need one unsatisfied customer who is in the right to make a complaint on the BOI to exercise my right as a member and voice my opinion on the subject. So far the count of complaints have been going up and with that so will my opinions and my suggestions.

So check it Dingle Berry.....don't get anymore personal with me then you already have and I'll find it in my heart to forgive your stupidity.

Old 05-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #83
lanceheads
jeez Chuck,
I DID get it right!
You ARE a JACKASS.
LOL!

Randal Berry

Old 05-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #84
lanceheads
Chuck,

Another thing, now read this r e al slow, you stated that you have never been antagonistic in anything that you have posted, well,

Quote:
"Fair warning....mind your thoughts and fingers Dingle Berry. I really don't much care for anything you've posted to date so far..so dint make it easy for me to do what I do best."

Do best? What? being a jackass?

Well, I and others agree that you are antagonistic (the other 26 warning points you have for being or acting like a jackass)

Thats not being antagonistic? (your quote).

Look in the mirror Chuck, adjust that bridle, you are a jackass! plain and simple.

So live and adjust with it.

There IS help with it on
www. jackass.com
(go to the "help" link.)

After your 12 step program,(13 in your case) you "might" become a productive member of this website and not add to the "26" warning points you already have.

You MIGHT, dare I say,
even know something about reptiles/amphibians IF you take the "extra credit" course

But Chuck, PLEASE for the BOI Members here, GET HELP!

And remember, your buddies Scott's Serpents, and Allen Belcher will be there to help you.!!

Randal

Old 05-14-2007, 11:15 PM   #85
critical bill
Well thats just great Dingle Berry because I, like I'm sure other members here have found, that most idiots like yourself do in fact laugh out loud when they are put on the spot and try to avoid answering questions.

Again...will you put your money where your mouth is and refund the deposits to the folks that your buddy Justyn owes to? Is there a problem?

Ya know if your buddy doesn't make good on all the money he owes out to the folks on this thread that your ass is all mine? Ya have to know that. I'll ride you, your bullshit assurances, and your buddy like a race horse to the finish line.

Quote:
jeez Chuck,
I DID get it right!
You ARE a JACKASS.
LOL!

Randal Berry

Old 05-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #86
critical bill
I'm actually disappointed in myself. I knew you weren't doing anything accept buying some time for your buddy Justyn all along. I understand...thats what buddies in trouble do I guess. He cant help himself and you cant help him either really. So I guess you vouching for him and boasting assurances that all who are owed will be paid back THIS WEEK was just something buddies do for each other.

I'll bet he doesn't pay back one debt in full before this weeks end. If he does I still come out the winner in that I may have motivated him with a challenge to do so.

Fair warning Dingle Berry.....its gonna get a lot tougher for you when each person posts they have not received a full refund this week.

Quote:
Chuck,

Another thing, now read this r e al slow, you stated that you have never been antagonistic in anything that you have posted, well,

Quote:
"Fair warning....mind your thoughts and fingers Dingle Berry. I really don't much care for anything you've posted to date so far..so dint make it easy for me to do what I do best."

Do best? What? being a jackass?

Well, I and others agree that you are antagonistic (the other 26 warning points you have for being or acting like a jackass)

Thats not being antagonistic? (your quote).

Look in the mirror Chuck, adjust that bridle, you are a jackass! plain and simple.

So live and adjust with it.

There IS help with it on
www. jackass.com
(go to the "help" link.)

After your 12 step program,(13 in your case) you "might" become a productive member of this website and not add to the "26" warning points you already have.

You MIGHT, dare I say,
even know something about reptiles/amphibians IF you take the "extra credit" course

But Chuck, PLEASE for the BOI Members here, GET HELP!

And remember, your buddies Scott's Serpents, and Allen Belcher will be there to help you.!!

Randal

Old 05-14-2007, 11:38 PM   #87
Intense Herpetoculture
I am sorry, but this is MY debt to these people and no ones elses. I would not allow, and I hope the parties involved would not treat this as a viable option.

You are just trying to think of something to do with your time and now your picking a fight with someone else, GET A LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Well thats just great Dingle Berry because I, like I'm sure other members here have found, that most idiots like yourself do in fact laugh out loud when they are put on the spot and try to avoid answering questions.

Again...will you put your money where your mouth is and refund the deposits to the folks that your buddy Justyn owes to? Is there a problem?

Ya know if your buddy doesn't make good on all the money he owes out to the folks on this thread that your ass is all mine? Ya have to know that. I'll ride you, your bullshit assurances, and your buddy like a race horse to the finish line.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:39 PM   #88
lanceheads
Chuck,
now you know I don't have to "cover" Justyns debts. etc.

Never said I would.

Never implied I would.
Quote:

"I'll ride you, your bullshit assurances, and your buddy like a race horse to the finish line."

Thats fine Chuck.
When your in the losers circle. do you want Heinz 57 or A1 with the crow? LOL!

(oop's, looks like # 27 coming down the stretch)

LOL! your so easy man! hahahahhahahahhahaha!

Randal

Again, go back and slowly re-read what I said.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:56 PM   #89
brucestephenson
Like I said on the Crutchfield thread: Critical Bill is a farmer who sits at the computer all day making fun of people. He made fun of Tom Crutchfield. Tom called Critical Bill a bunch of times, but Critical Bill was too chickenshit to pick up the phone. Critical Bill is a pussy.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:58 PM   #90
Intense Herpetoculture
The only thing you have motivated me to do is make sure certain groups of people are educated about birth control. You know, I've been in this business a long time, even with being a young soul.

I've brought in some mighty cool reptiles, some of them first imports for the species. I received Caiman lizards a very short while ago, first time in MANY years, no one else has been able to accomplish this! I brought in a new species of Goliath frogs from the Congo, I even currently have a whole series deposited at UTA, and hopefully a future description co-written by me will be published pending collections of the type series. I can go on and on with species I have sold that are some of the rarest animals offered in the USA.

I am working on bringing the out CBB Giant Lake Titicaca frogs from MY facility in Bolivia. I have repeatly offered new and rare herps for YEARS, look it up! For anyone to doubt my ability and honestly on these issues doesn't look at my past accomplishments, do they? They listen to Dave Lawson posting under fake names and all of a sudden I'm ripping them off, I'm a scam.

Yes, my shipments get delayed, all the time. Ask ANY of my frequent customers. Do I provide them with GREAT animals, yes, I do! I'm a very busy man, one things goes wrong in my day and things get put a side. When I can clone myself, I will.

For me to come across a few bumps in the road for a month or so does not make me a bad guy, it means I'm human, and as long as I fix my mistakes, I'll still be the good guy I always was.

I publish articles MONTHLY in various magazines worldwide relating to the care and breeding of reptiles, amphibians, fish, and inverts. Tell me, what have you done for the hobby? What have you done other then play a judge on an online forum?

Sure, I screwed up on this one, I made a few bad choices, accepting deposits was one of them. Handling vipers in a way that presented a danger to myself was another mistake. I am bogged down with everything right now on my pond business, but I will catch up shortly and I will be bigger and better then before in the reptile world. You can't bring me down Chuck, you're an idiot who doesn't know when to shut their mouth.

Go ahead, make me Jesus, crucify me for the truth, for my mistakes. Your a loser who spends his time belittling others under the guise of the internet.

Like I said before, I pride those who have posted about their dealings with me, I only ask they post the truth. They mostly have. It's people like you who have free time that don't belong on the BOI, who degrade the intergrity of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
If he does I still come out the winner in that I may have motivated him with a challenge to do so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!