hello from northern eastern califoria - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:02 AM   #1
robert7107
hello from northern eastern califoria

just getting back into snakes after a 8 + year hiatus use to breed boas. just back into in late june 16 my daughter who is 9 should great interest in ball pythons bought a hatchling mojave from outback reptiles my daughter named her delilah where looking to get into breeding no so much as a way living but more fun and educational with some extra $$$ to boot.. expecting my first rack system from c serpents and then too buy a couple more females but wanting sub adults so my daughter can experience larger versions . wanting to do something with banana pastave or mojave combo male...

Old 08-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #2
snowgyre
Hello Robert and welcome to Fauna! Good choice with the rack from CSerpents, they're good folks, just looked at their showcase at the Daytona Reptile Expo.

I'm sure you'll be able to find the snakes you need on Fauna when the time comes. There are several tools here you can use to find a good seller.

1. The Board of Inquiry. You can search by a seller's real or user name to see if they have a good reputation. Be wary of sellers who don't give their full names or locations... sometimes these folks are trying to hide their poor reputations.
2. Trader ratings. Trader ratings can only be given by contributing members (i.e. people paying for annual membership). Zero trader ratings doesn't necessarily mean a person hasn't conducted successful business here. Multiple positive trader ratings generally means a user is a good seller. Be wary of those who have negative karma (red dots under their real name) or negative trader ratings.
3. User profile page. You can click on anyone's user name and be taken to their personal profile page. Here you can see what threads they've started and individual posts they've written. I like checking out posts to see how a potential seller or buyer conducts themselves on the board. If I see a lot of negative personality traits in their writing, I avoid buying or selling from them.

Hope this helps! As always, if you have questions feel free to post in a relevant forum, and the members here will do our best to help you out.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
Welcome! I love California, grew up in the bay area in the 60's-70's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!