Bad Guy Buddy Young - Designer Boas - BAD DEAL - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 AM   #101
GradyJ
I just received a baby Hog Island Boa from Buddy and had a great experience. I spoke with him via text, facebook messenger, and even a long and informative telephone conversation. I had never spoken to him or even heard of him before this transaction. I just saw a snake I was interested in and started the process. There was a delay in shipping but only because of delays listed on SYR. He obviously cared about the welfare of the animal more than just sending it to me at risk. I do my fair share of selling and shipping too so I familiar with the decisions that need to be made regarding shipping conditions. I have nothing but good things to say about Buddy and would not hesitate to buy from him again. I've already referred one of my customers to him.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:57 PM   #102
Catwood1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Let me clear that up, the op showed no emails came after that June 30th email from body till at least the 6th. And again if you're already corresponding with that person, their email will not go to your spam folder. So I never believe that when I see it.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
Just wanted to touch on this for a brief moment.

That is actually not true. There have been several instances at the business I work at where a reply has been sent to us and it has gone into our spam and vice versa. There have also been instances of a client sending us emails and they did not arrive until 3 days later in a mass clump.

So while you may not have experienced it, it is still a real possibility.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!