Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #51
Shadera
Yuck. My mind keeps going back to a situation on a bird forum I was a longtime member of. The owner also had a store attached to the forum, and was a good guy for many years. Then he got into some financial trouble and it spiralled down from there. The money that was supposed to be used for orders was used to wine and dine a new boyfriend. He would continue taking new orders just so he could use that money to fill old ones through his supplier, and nothing ever got caught up. He promised a few times that all orders would eventually be filled, or money would be returned. Some received orders, others did not. But we could all see his cavortings on facebook. Couldn't fill or pay back orders yet had the money to go on trips, out to expensive dinners, clubbing, etc. The store did eventually shut down, and his name is ruined.

My apology for the rambling, but this just strikes a chord that's eerily close with me..

I hope that's not what's going on with Adam. I dealt with him a few years ago and he was nothing but prompt and courteous. I do agree, an effort should at least continue to be made even if it can't be resolved right this second. Emails/phone calls go a long way toward showing you're making an effort. Two years is a long time to do nothing but make promises, regardless of a reputation.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:58 PM   #52
ReptiIes
wow... i'd sue that motherfucker haha

Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #53
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptiIes View Post
wow... i'd sue that motherfucker haha
Indeed, but you should read the terms before posting stuff like that on the BOI.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #54
mikeyt
I agree with Triple Moons and Steve here. Has anyone taken any serious consideration into the fact that Adam may indeed be using NatPet to gain or obtain monies for other financial obligations. How much of this money is actually going to support NatPet and the cause?

I am sure Adam is aware of this thread by now and has not chosen to come here and defend himself in anyway. Maybe he is still too busy.

Either way, in my opinion, Adam has clearly admitted in the fact that the money is owed and has yet to do anything about it, THEFT AND SCAM, are the two words that come to my mind.

Seems to me to be a little hipocritical to be standing up for a cause and professing your loyalty to it when you are stealing and scamming from those you are trying to protect. Clearly someone I dont want standing up for my rights.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #55
Marleysbeard
I for one would like the OP to post some of the emails and proof that he is owed the money, not that I doubt it but it would be nice to see it here and not have to go hunt down a post on another forum where Adam admits owing him money.

Also maybe one of Adams friends or supporters that have posted here could attempt to make contact with him? I'd be interested to know if he responds to a friend but avoids the OP. Maybe even someone going to a show he is going to be at could let him know what's going on here..

Old 07-05-2010, 08:14 AM   #56
lockes
Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleysbeard View Post
I for one would like the OP to post some of the emails and proof that he is owed the money, not that I doubt it but it would be nice to see it here and not have to go hunt down a post on another forum where Adam admits owing him money.
I have no problem posting all of this if you want but the idea of starting this thread was actually just to get a response out of Adam. The thread certainly must have got his attention but yet I have still not got hold of him

Old 07-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #57
SERPENTS DEN
Wow Andrew, being a nice guy about this hasn't gotten you anything, not even a reply. Have you made the other person Adam owes money to about this thread?
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #58
lockes
Yes he knows about both threads thanks. He actually got a response from Adam on the 26th but I didn't.....Adam seems to be choosing when to respond and when to ignore. I am sure he has read all my emails.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #59
mikeyt
Mark, the OP has already proven his case in another thread and forum, and Adam has already admited to owing the money so I see no point in making him do that all over again in this thread.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #60
lillyorchid
There is a reptile show here in MD monthly. The next one will be on July 10th. Adam is usually there. I will be attending it like I normally do. I will be on the look out for Adam and or his friends. If I do happen to see Adam or them I will be letting them know of this thread, along with that Adam needs to answer Andrew's emails, phone calls, and such.

If anyone is wondering the info for this show it is:

Havre de Grace Community Center
100 Lagaret Lane
Havre de Grace, MD 21078

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland