Inquiry Anyone ever heard of and done business with Matt @ Lizards of Oz??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
brodie691
Anyone ever heard of and done business with Matt @ Lizards of Oz???

This guy is wanting to work a trade deal with me, but wants me to ship first which unless you are a big name in the business i WILL NOT do. I was just curious as to if any one of you here have ever done business with or heard of this guy.

thanks in advance,

matthew watkins

Old 02-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
garweft
If your talking about Matt Ozsvath than I would have to say that he is kind of a big name in the biz, at least with regards to Nephrus geckos. I know I would not have any problem shipping to him first, but that's just me. Here is a link to another good guy post about him if your interested. A few more people should chime in tonight.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=Matt+Ozsvath

Old 02-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
KNOBTAIL
Thumbs up He certainly is

someone that you can trust. I dont believe you would have anything to worry about.. JERRY

Old 02-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
brodie691
Thanks guys for replying. If i would have known his last name (my fault as his e:mail did come in once as matt osvath) then i wouldn't have had any problem shipping to him. i have heard nothing but good things about him in the past as well. I appreciate it!

matthew watkins

Old 02-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Justin Mitcham
I have bought sold and traded with Matt..on every occassion he shipped well, the animals were healthy and well represented. Real nice guy to do biz with.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
ChamLvr
Nope, But I love the name..very cool. Lizards of Oz..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!