"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:03 PM   #81
John E Dove
Well they took down the whole site now!
Since they have been studyng this thread for quite a while now I wonder why they have not come on to explain anything.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #82
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Well they took down the whole site now!
Since they have been studyng this thread for quite a while now I wonder why they have not come on to explain anything.
I cloned a copy of the original and new sites. I too, am surprised that neither they, nor any of their "fans" have come to address this.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #83
snakewrangler
mnjsnakerescue

Last Activity: 05-15-2008 01:06 PM
Viewing Thread "MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? @ 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

Old 05-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #84
cyberfrog
Did you see these guys at Manassas Seth?

Old 05-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #85
snakewrangler
I watched the video that Nick shot of the Manassas Show, but I can't recall seeing anyone walking around with a video camera.

I was at the show by 9:30 and on my way out by 10:00, so I would bet he didn't even get there until I was long gone.

Old 05-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #86
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
I watched the video that Nick shot of the Manassas Show, but I can't recall seeing anyone walking around with a video camera.

I was at the show by 9:30 and on my way out by 10:00, so I would bet he didn't even get there until I was long gone.

I was out of there by 11:30 or so and don't remember seeing any video camera's either.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #87
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics

Gotya, I had a table, but didn't go b/c I took the GF to the DC101 Chili Cookoff that day. I'll be at the next one though.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #88
3DKDK
if this thread isn't too over due, i would like to post my side of the story about this "rescue" both Nick and Mike owns this rescue, but somehow they are planning a BREEDING buisness, and they are collecting snakes from every keepers than can't care for the animals, they are going to use these rescued snakes for breeding and make profit from them, i do not know about Mike so much, and therefore cannot comment on him
but I can tell you that nick is full of crap, he is known as the infamous MUFFDADDY2 from youtube, who happens to take a horrible care for all his animals, and is the one that is responsible for all the animals being brought to reptile rescues nowadays, just think about it, where do people go when they want a new reptile? youtube or places like reptile forums? Youtube, and who is the reptile God fraud wannabe of Youtube, Nick, is spreading the word of everyways of how not to keep animals and makes them sound like he knows these things, and people believe this guy and does everything that he does, which of course results in to a horrible condition of animals, nick trains all his animals into cats and dogs, he gives savannah monitors baths 3 times a week with ball pythons boas, milk snakes, bearded dragons at the same time, and keeps more than a single constrictor in a cage too small and feeds his savannah monitors dog food, and keeps all 3 of them in a single 75 gallon glass tank
I've talked to nick for the past year and have been fighting him for months, during that time he insulted my family, my living conditions, and bragged about his fame because of his piece of work on youtube, and the buisness is being run at Mike's home and these two are currently building all kinds of racks, cages, vivariums, etc
not to mention Nick was on the news about his problems with his management at his condo about keeping reptiles and lied about a couple things
1. he claimed that he has gotten rid of his venmous reptiles when his son was born, NIck is well over 22 and his son is 2 years old, and the only vemous reptile he has gotten is the copperhead viper which he tried to tame and free handle
2.Nick lied about his bonds with another animal rescue and claimed that he has joked about it and the lady who is in charge of the animal rescue claims that she has never heard about this man and never talked to him before

if you need more information about what is really going on please look up these two's pathetic youtube channels

http://ca.youtube.com/user/MUFFDADDY2

Old 05-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #89
snakewrangler
Its amazing how clueless this guy is...Here is the latest video from Nick, praising himself and his new "facility."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaEcs02Q70

Apparently he thinks that the venomous community is looking to him to "save" their rights in Arlington County.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:21 PM   #90
3DKDK
nobody gives a crap about this, but somehow another youtuber, known as the viperkeeper came to nick for help, he is the only guy that actually came to nick for help, then again, nick is not a tool, just a fool

here's the guy that came to nick for help, he is a very knowledgeable man and i respect him for his work and what he is trying to do to help this venmous snake ban, the only mistake he has made is working with nick

http://www.youtube.com/user/viperkeeper?ob=1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis