Good Guy Dan Scolaro - Superb Transaction - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #41
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
We are all glad to see you agree.

So................get out of that chair and check into a mental hospital and get help. Change your diapers before going in there or they might not let you out.
Or else?

Old 12-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #42
hhmoore
Quote:
It is all a pile of BS here as usual with bogus threats.

I am being harassed to respond to nasty jerks who retaliate despite the terms of sales have been met and exceeded for great customer satisfaction. And the nasty jerks are allowed to continue without any moderation.

View it any differently, and you are an idiot -plain and simple.
Dan,
I'm getting tired of your commentary about this site & its moderation. The simple truth is that unless a member is banned, you have no idea what steps the moderators take. More often than not, we don't broadcast each infraction we issue. Yes, I have given you infractions, and even banned you a few times (for 1-3 day periods). You earned them. Just so you know you are in good company, and not being picked on, I've done the same to several other members for a variety of reasons.....including a good number of posts against you.
Keep in mind that you largely set the tone of your own threads. You choose to hurl insults, and to continue dragging these threads on and on. It's all in good fun, right? That's what you've said, at least...so stop your whining about the lack of moderation. If you want to utilize this site for your own amusement, who are you to say that others can't join in your game? In other words, if you want to taunt and bully the other kids on the playground, don't complain about the lack of protection when they come after you.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #43
Dan Scolaro
Ah, I think you brainwashed yourself or are daft as its all a bunch of BS.

This is all about favoritism and idiots who want to pay to yell because no one else around them wants to listen to their garbage.

You are a moderator and you see that the so called bogus complaints had no grounds as the terms of sale were met, but instead of supporting the fact that the terms of sale were met, you are here six months later still wondering when a boa was reported dead.

And I never earned any ban. It was all bogus. I was banned because you showed favoritism towards your friend who threw an ethnic insult my way and some other moderator twisted humor to imply molesting. Bogus.

Why not be a man and explain why you banned me after your friend started with an insult against my italian american background? Do some good here and explain yourself for once.

And what is this point thing here? Why not give me some points for teaching your friends a good lesson?

This is not about a lizard or frog - this is about harassment and how you allow it to continue.

Old 12-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #44
hhmoore
Actually, Dan, if you go back and check, there was at least once case presented that I supported you & said the post/thread/complaint was without merit. And I'm not done explaining to you...you either get it, or you don't.

Old 12-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #45
critical bill
I see its just a matter of time now.

Nice knowing you Dan. Not really, but I thought it was nice to say.

Old 12-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #46
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Actually, Dan, if you go back and check, there was at least once case presented that I supported you & said the post/thread/complaint was without merit. And I'm not done explaining to you...you either get it, or you don't.
Why are you putting up with what he is saying about you? Dude, you got the hammer, use it!

Old 12-27-2008, 08:14 PM   #47
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Why are you putting up with what he is saying about you? Dude, you got the hammer, use it!
Never mind!

You did it! I love you! YEAH HARALD! YOU GO MAN!

Old 12-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #48
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
And I'm not done explaining to you...you either get it, or you don't.
Ooops - make that:
I'm done explaining to you...you either get it, or you don't.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #49
WebSlave
Quote:
Ah, I think you brainwashed yourself or are daft as its all a bunch of BS.

This is all about favoritism and idiots who want to pay to yell because no one else around them wants to listen to their garbage.

You are a moderator and you see that the so called bogus complaints had no grounds as the terms of sale were met, but instead of supporting the fact that the terms of sale were met, you are here six months later still wondering when a boa was reported dead.

And I never earned any ban. It was all bogus. I was banned because you showed favoritism towards your friend who threw an ethnic insult my way and some other moderator twisted humor to imply molesting. Bogus.

Why not be a man and explain why you banned me after your friend started with an insult against my italian american background? Do some good here and explain yourself for once.

And what is this point thing here? Why not give me some points for teaching your friends a good lesson?

This is not about a lizard or frog - this is about harassment and how you allow it to continue.
Oh bull hockey! Your famous with your claims that no legitimate claim has ever been made against you for unsatisfactory animals or service. So let's play the game your way. PROVE that you have a legitimate claim of harassment against you and favoritism from the mods towards members making statements unflattering to you. I don't read every post in every thread, especially in all the long winded ones where you are involved, Dan, but I will say that I have not seen what you are talking about. Quite honestly, I think a pretty firm case could be made that there is some favoritism TOWARDS you based on the fact that you have not been permanently banned here based on you attacks on this site as well as the management team.

So when you get back, please, by all means, create a separate thread either here on the BOI or in the feedback forum stating your claim of favoritism and prove your case with hard evidence. Not opinions, not suppositions, not wild interpretations, just hard solid evidence from quoted posts.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #50
Suncoast Herpetological
Rich

Why in the name of all that is sane is he even coming back? By my count, this is his fourth ban. He is completely unredeemable and is pretty much nuts. Aside from lowbrow comic relief he contributes nothing here.

After how many bans does it become permanent?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!