Bad Guy Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #11
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Herpinator:

I found the report to counter the FRAUD report filed by Mr. Garcia.

Home
File a Complaint
Press Room
About IC3
Contact Us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact IC3

Before contacting us, please review our list of frequently asked questions where many common questions are addressed. If, after reviewing the FAQs, you have additional questions, need help using the site, or would like to offer feedback, please complete the following form.

Your Name: ⇐ Please fill out this field.
Email Address: ⇐ Please fill out this field.⇐ Please enter a valid email address.
Reason:
General Feedback/Comments
Technical Difficulties

Hello: I need your assistance to remedy an issues with a fruad complaint that was filed against me.

The Complaint ID number is "I0811171628107671" and is for non delivery of goods.

As stated, this is a fraud complaint. Please see the FEDEX tracking number 865633436043 as the goods were delivered and signed for.

Please contact the folks at the following email address to let them know the item was delivered and the complaint was fraud.

Also, please email me a copy.

Thank you.

Dan Scolaro
ROFL. A "PLEASE HELP ME" doesn't count. You must have received something back from them already, it's been 5 months, post their response.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #12
Dan Scolaro
What happened to all of the loud mouths that jumped to hanging without evidence?

Richard, stand behind your blithering statement of non creditability.

Challenge me.

The truth shall set you free and maybe your next tattoo can say "I wanna be like Dan Scolaro".

Old 03-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #13
JG1153
Here is the email sent Dan through kingsnake inquiring about his ad

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:36 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Below is a copy of the mesage you sent to DTS HERPS, INC.

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Hi I was wondering if you still had some of those marine file snakes available. I was interesting in getting a trio.
Here is Dan’s response to the inquiry
Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snake's: $250‏

Here is Dan’s response to the inquiry

Re: Message about: Blue Marine File Snake's: $250‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Sun 7/06/08 9:51 AM
To: JG1153@hotmail.com
Hello: Yes, I have a dozen remaining. It would be $810 shipped for 1.2 trio of them.

My paypal is danscolaro@aol.com

Thanks.

Dan

Here is the paypal transaction showing it was Dan who received the funds not some third party supplier as he seems to claim.

Dear Juan Gracia,

Your payment for $1,010.00 USD to danscolaro@aol.com has been initiated. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Your eCheck payment will remain "Uncleared" until the funds clear from the your account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. If you are purchasing an item to be shipped, your seller may not ship the item until the funds have cleared.

Payment Details

Amount: $1,010.00 USD

Transaction ID: 4YF06400736055425

Subject: Blue Marine File Snakes

Hi here's the payment we agreed on for the two pairs of snakes plus shipping. Also if you could please ship these animals on a Monday I would really appreciate it. I'm actually out of town for work right now but my roommate's home and his days off of work are Mondays and Tuesdays. So shipping them on a Monday would insure there'll be someone home to receive them. Thanks
View the details of this transaction online

Here is once again another email showing Dan as the only other party invovolved. That is until he chose to use a third party which has nothing to do with me since all this time he’s claiming to have these animals

Re: ‏

Sent: Thu 7/10/08 10:42 AM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Juan: Yes, I did get the payment yesterday and am scheduled to ship Monday as you requested to the address below. I will send a tracking number Monday night. Thanks.

Dan

Juan Gracia
1142A Gravel St
San Marcos, TX 78666

Here’s the email where Dan apologizes for the animals I received. This was after I had already spoken to him on the phone about the situation and he also apologized profusely. It was also at this time time he informs me he introduced a third party into the transaction

Re: FW: pics‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 9:25 PM
Jon, I am VERY SORRY that happened. My shipper is in Texas and I will give you 4 new specimens in perfect shape.

Dan

Here is the email where Dan specifically instructs me to not to ship the animals back after I explained the situation. I would be willing to still send him back his animal but I’m holding on to them as evidence just in case.

Re: ‏

Sent: Thu 7/24/08 2:21 PM
Jon, well tell him to hold them to not waste money shipping them back to the fellow in texas and we will send 4 new blue ones to you and sorry about this. I told the fellow to get ahold of LB and get them shipped back and he is giving me debate over what he thinks was good to ship so we will just ship new stuff out when the new shipment arrives in a couple of weeks and make sure they are blue.

Dan

In a message dated 7/23/2008 11:34:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jg1153@hotmail.com writes:
Hi Dan, I spoke with LB a little while ago. He said you'd tried to contact him but weren't able to. unfortunately he works from pretty early in the morning to late in the evening. So I gave him your number so he can have a way of contacting you back, or you can try to call him again if you like but he doesn't get home until around 8 pm. This is also going to affect his ability to ship those animals back since Fedex closes @ 9 and the nearest fedex center is in another town. So the soonest he'll be able to send those guys back will be on Monday which is his day off.

He also told me that the snake with the lesion died just a little while ago. also the other two snakes, although they're still alive the fungus spots have increased considerably in size probably related to transit stress. As far as I've read from the little that's out there about captive husbandry on file snakes this fungus is pretty difficult to treat, almost impossible to cure and is usually deadly so I don't know how well the last two are going to hold out considering the infection has progressed so quickly in just a day.

Lastly, when you send me some new animals, If you could please send me those with the blue striping I would greatly appreciated. Out of the ones I got two had the blue stripes and the other two were completely black. I don't mind if I have to wait for the new batch to arrive if that's what it'll take to get those types of animals. I just really want to work with that type of genetics.Thanks

Juan

What I posted on my thread (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=127840) is not only the honest truth but is pretty much exactly what my written conplaint said to the FBI nowhere on my thread or on any of my complaints to the agencies did I claim to never have received ANY animals

Would you care defend your libelous accusations by prviding a rebuttal showing your evidence Dan?

I also have a very mousy voicemail where Dan explains he has given me an extra $25 in order to appease me and once again begs me to drop my complaints. Why would somebody who has done nothing wrong have the FBI show up their door and be so worried?
I have also attached some photos showing the condition of the animals.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
Dan Scolaro
I don't know what you want to count but a week later or so they told me they received my report and checked it out and terminated any inquiry into his report which was fraud.

Don't believe that, then telephone them yourself and ask them the status of his report and my report as they did not send any report back my way although I wish they did. And I do not think they file reports back, so if you are so concerned with that also, I suggest calling them as I am done with it on that end.

Or believe it and the truth shall set you free.

What does it matter anyway? He got away with the snakes, the refund, and additional monies and is only soar because he did not get marine file snakes. I tried very hard to get more but there was an issue with permits not resolved so perhaps more will come in this spring. He thinks I tried to fraud him out of his money but forgot the dozens of times I tried to throw it back to him. He seemed like a rational person on the phone but something blew up there between his secret plans of email with his girlfriend and getting my stock or whatever. Regardless, he got the snakes, kept them against my repeated demands he send them back, and got away with getting a refund by filing a bogus report with the FBI. Plain and simple. He scammed me out of snakes and monies.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
Dan Scolaro
Juan, none of that side steps the fact that you received the snakes, were asked dozens of times to return them, and then filed a BOGUS report with the FBI making FALSE CHARGES that you DID NOT receive the goods, and you did receive the good.

You have lied to your government.

Now give me 20 push-ups.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #16
JG1153
In fact why don't I just go ahead and post all emails regariding this whole ordeal. I will also attach a copy of my IC3 report. Here Dan me show you how to provide evidence to win an argument.

This should take me a few minutes.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #17
JG1153
Quote:
I don't know what you want to count but a week later or so they told me they received my report and checked it out and terminated any inquiry into his report which was fraud.

Don't believe that, then telephone them yourself and ask them the status of his report and my report as they did not send any report back my way although I wish they did. And I do not think they file reports back, so if you are so concerned with that also, I suggest calling them as I am done with it on that end.

Or believe it and the truth shall set you free.

What does it matter anyway? He got away with the snakes, the refund, and additional monies and is only soar because he did not get marine file snakes. I tried very hard to get more but there was an issue with permits not resolved so perhaps more will come in this spring. He thinks I tried to fraud him out of his money but forgot the dozens of times I tried to throw it back to him. He seemed like a rational person on the phone but something blew up there between his secret plans of email with his girlfriend and getting my stock or whatever. Regardless, he got the snakes, kept them against my repeated demands he send them back, and got away with getting a refund by filing a bogus report with the FBI. Plain and simple. He scammed me out of snakes and monies.
Thanks for letting me know the status of the report Dan. I always wondered how come I was never contacted and notified as to what happened with my claim. I'll have to call the FBI like you suggest and find out what happened. perhaps I made a mistake in the way I filed my claim and so it was thrown out on a technicallity? nonetheless my claim is very much valid. I will contact them and see what I did wrong and what I can do to fix it in order for them to consider this a valid complaint.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:56 AM   #18
Dan Scolaro
You filed a report to your government that was determined FRAUD.

Admit it. You received the snakes and were told dozens of times to return them and I never was sent any photos of their claim to have died months later.

You lied to your government, so who's to say you did not lie to me about the eventual death of the others. And I did not send them there for your experiments. I asked you many times to send them back and it seemed no matter how many times I asked, you came up with a different reason or three so I dropped the issue. So sue me for giving in to your wanting to keep them.

Your problem is that you jumped the gun. I told you that you would get a full refund if the shipment did not arrive within a week. I told you a thousand times to take back your money and you refused to take it back. Instead of just calling me and asking for the refund, you are mad and sent your girlfriend to email me for some and I told her I had some and would get more within a week and you though I was robbing you and you filed a BOGUS and FRAUD report with our government.

You are lucky they did not proceed to prosecute you or else you would have received a stiff fine or time in jail.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 AM   #19
JG1153
Quote:
Juan, none of that side steps the fact that you received the snakes, were asked dozens of times to return them, and then filed a BOGUS report with the FBI making FALSE CHARGES that you DID NOT receive the goods, and you did receive the good.

You have lied to your government.

Now give me 20 push-ups.

I am truly sorried if my claim was taken as a non-delivery of goods as that was not the nature of my complaint. my complaint was for fraud and false advertising. since you advertised and collected payment for animals you did not have and the animals that were in clear violation of your ad on KS
ie. fungus free, healthy, blue(blue and black striped)

not to mention that you once again lied to me about not having any animals available when I made my initial complaint about the condition of the animals received, when you did in fact have 4 in your possesion the entire time. Plus 4 months later when you told me the new shipment had not arrived you went ahead and posted another ad for the same animals to which you then admitted to me in an email to have been a fake ad since you still didn't have any animals available and you were telling people you did when they would respond to your new ad inquiring as to availability.

like I said I will have to clear this up with the FBI in order to perhaps reactivate my claim

Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 AM   #20
Dan Scolaro
Your report was FRAUD. Your report was for non receipt of goods and you indeed did receive the goods - the tracking number does not lie. You did - to your government and to the readers here. You are a liar. Lie once and you are gonna lie again.

I saw the photo of the one specimen that arrived near death and the others you claimed had some fungus and I begged you ten times over to send them back so I can work with them. But you kept them. You disregarded my options to seek remedy on my end. And then you get to keep the snakes, get a full refund, and receive more monies on top of it all and file a FRAUD report and have the nerve to file a bad report about me.

You are full of crap from head to toe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!