Any info on Brent Gray?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Andy
Just wondering if anyone has done business with Brent or knows of him, I want to make a transaction, but figured I better check things out a little bit before anything takes place.

Old 11-11-2002, 12:12 PM   #2
Katt
Transaction

Have you made your transaction with him? How did it go?

Old 11-11-2002, 01:37 PM   #3
Neil Gubitz
May I make a suggestion for the TWO of you?? BEFORE you post again.... go back and read the RULES of this board??? Do EITHER of you have FULL NAMES???

Ya know.... all you guys like to do your research before buying something (which is good), but, don't you think it would be beneficial to read the rules of the boards you want to post in??? DUH!!

....Neil

Old 11-11-2002, 01:42 PM   #4
Katt
Jeez!

No need to get so uppidty, I have posted before and for some reason I thought I was privately emailing Andy.

Kattia Carrasquilla

Old 11-11-2002, 02:12 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Kattia.... I'm sorry if you feel like I'm getting "uppidty", but, what would you be like if you saw the same mistake over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? If everybody would just take the time to read the rules that are PLAINLY written.... we wouldn't be having this conversation....

....Neil

Old 11-11-2002, 02:20 PM   #6
Katt
Ok.

I have read the rules and not refuting your request to post my full name. It was an honest mistake in not posting it as I really did think I had emailed him privately.

Kattia Carrasquilla

Old 11-15-2002, 01:37 AM   #7
Andy
I have sent the money, he is going to send the snakes out on Tuesday. After talking on the phone with Brent I am really not worried about the situation anymore. He seems like a great guy, and has been great doing business with him so far.

ANDY DEITZ

Old 11-15-2002, 02:43 AM   #8
Boavoyage
Talking

Sorry that I can't help, but which one is FULL NAME?

Quote:
....Neil
or

Quote:
Neil Gubitz - The Snake Pit

Old 11-15-2002, 03:16 AM   #9
Clay Davenport
Quote:
If everybody would just take the time to read the rules that are PLAINLY written.... we wouldn't be having this conversation....
Terrific advice Neil, I couldn't agree more. In fact I'll even quote a short passage from the very rules you so faithfully refer people to.

Quote:
Identification is NOT required for someone making an inquiry or posting innocent INFO.
To think all this time I was under the impression that the original post was an inquiry.

Old 11-15-2002, 11:22 AM   #10
Katt
Brent

Cool Andy! What snakes did you get? I've sent my money out as well and waiting to get them next Friday.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!