Trade New Guinea Irian jaya jaguar/sibling '10 pair for.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Jangel
New Guinea Irian jaya jaguar/sibling '10 pair for..

I recently came upon hard times and have to move where they don't allow snakes, but the do allow other reptiles, so I'm looking to either sale or trade my 2010 pair of New Guinea Irian jaya jaguar and sibling pairing bred by Anthony Capenetto. I originally bought them for a selective breeding project, as the male and female have a nice gray color. The idea was to create "silver jags" where the saddles are gray/silver. I'm really wanting to place these with someone who will work the project. They both feed on medium rats and are very easy to handle. I'd like to get 600 trade/cash for the pair, and you're really going to have to persuade me to separate these.

I'm mainly looking for:
Ackies
Egernia
Various other skinks
Anything other odd or unique lizards
Might consider more common animals, just try! Just no snakes please!

Jason Angel (620) 640-9973

I'm having trouble uploading pictures, so please text or email me at angeloreptiles5@live.com, thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!