Jeane Best, Wendy Childs GREAT PEOPLE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
D Dragon
Jeane Best, Wendy Childs GREAT PEOPLE!

Hey I thought I'd drop a few great props for these two ladies, Wendy has really helped me with purchasing two beardies from her. She contacted me by phone as so that we could talk personally and not have to just e-mail info. It is nice to know that there are some people that will go the extra mile to help you with making the right choices and even go as far as to separate the wanted dragons and hold them for you. Now i know my dragons are going to be exactly what I wanted. She was very personal and very smart in the reptile field. And a great business person as well. If your looking for a new Beardie give them a shout, it will be worth it!

Old 08-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
Wilomn
There is, or was, a rule here about not starting new threads about people when they have existing threads already.

Here is a link to another thread about these two scammers.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=83395

Old 08-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dragon
And a great business person as well. If your looking for a new Beardie give them a shout, it will be worth it!
you got to be kidding right ??? tell the thruth she paid you to post this right????

Old 08-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Thruth = Truth

Old 08-21-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
ambrosemurphy
ROFLMAO...Chris, glad YOU had a good experience with these folks...check out the LONG thread referred to by Wes...you'll have to work real hard to erase those revealed and documented truths...good luck trying to repair that damage for them...if you're looking for small groups, you found one in their Rah Rah section...

Old 08-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #6
Chameleon Company
What you will find Chris is one of the many monuments of stupidity that propagate the BOI. Hope all goes well.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:38 PM   #7
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dragon
Hey I thought I'd drop a few great props for these two ladies, Wendy has really helped me with purchasing two beardies from her. She contacted me by phone as so that we could talk personally and not have to just e-mail info. It is nice to know that there are some people that will go the extra mile to help you with making the right choices and even go as far as to separate the wanted dragons and hold them for you. Now i know my dragons are going to be exactly what I wanted. She was very personal and very smart in the reptile field. And a great business person as well. If your looking for a new Beardie give them a shout, it will be worth it!
Besides the fact that you shouldn't start a new thread for someone who already has an existing thread (and a long history of scamming)......you haven't even completed the deal yet. You have not received any animals, live, dead, or otherwise....how do you KNOW they will be exactly what you wanted?

If you get what you paid for, THEN post about it on the existing thread.....I hope you do, but I'm not holding my breath. Good luck.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #8
Chameleon Company
Folks,
The protocol for a "good guy" post is not to stick it on an exisiting "bad guy" thread. The BOI is full of redundant good guy threads, and none that are tagged to long bad-guy threads. With the BOI police always on the prowl, any good-guy thread will attract those same police to attach the necessary baggage.

Chris, while I hope that all works out, I would say generically to all who feel warm and fuzzy prior to actually getting what you paid for, that you don't "know" all will be OK until the deal is completed. If you did, you'd already be retired on successful lottery winnings. I hope all works out.

Old 08-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #9
chondrogal
It's nice to have a phone conversation also... but you know that avoids a permanent record and if things do go bad then you are in a "he said, she said" situation and you will have no way to prove the details of your transaction with an electronic/email trail.

Good luck with your transaction!

Old 08-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #10
Jim O
Just look at my sig. That's all that I have to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs