Shooz - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Lucille
Shooz

I love shooz. I don't wear the high high heels anymore but I love them anyway. Boots. City shooz. Schollzies.

I dunno maybe it is gender related, many guys I know are happy with a couple pair of shoes.

I'm paring down due to a possible move, but I could not live with only one pair of shoes. Or ten....

Old 04-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
aleria
Haha, I always wondered just how true that stereotype is. I have a decent sized box of shoes, but that's more because I'm something of a pack rat. Most of them I'll never touch again and they probably don't even fit.
For me I usually have just one pair of shoes and one pair of sandals and I'll wear them till they fall apart Guess it was just never one of those obsessions I fell into. Same with purses, I hate even having to carry one at all, but just have way too many things that won't fit in pockets.

Old 04-19-2010, 03:46 AM   #3
Helenthereef
One of my (few) regrets about moving to Fiji is the lack of opportunities to wear anything other than sandals. Unfortunately real heels don't work on sand..... But last time in the Real World (this time Melbourne Australia) I found high heeled baseball boots.... irresistible, even if impractical. But I shall hug them and love them and call them George even so.....

Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
TailsWithScales
Girl you are speakin my language!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes!!! I have three obcessions in life.
1) Retiles
2) SHOES
3) Handbags

All of which I've accumulated in mass. The odd part is, like you, I almost never wear my high heels. I must own some 50 pairs right now. And it's not the cheap shoes either which makes it even more sad. I was prowling () around Nordstrom the other day and fell in love with this stunning pair of Kate Spade's. <3 <3 <3 They were in my size!!! But alas. I couldn't make them mine.

But yeah. Love those shoes.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
StrictlyExotics
Hell, why does this have to be gender-related... I LOVE SHOES! I even sport some Louis Vuitton loafers with daimer pattern fur to match my wallet(s). I swear, a lot of this thread needs to be somewhere OTHER than just the lonely hearts club

Old 07-04-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
crissabella
I used to love to wear high heel shoes and boots, they were what i lived in for many years, but nowadays, all i wear are my flip flops when i'm not working and sneakers when i am. There is no way these poor, aching, swollen feet will ever fit themselves into high heels ever again

Old 07-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
brd7666
I have one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of dress shoes (for funerals and weddings), one pair of cowboy boots, one pair of hunting boots, one pair of yard boots, and a couple pairs of flip flops. I guess I don't need a lot of different shoes. Now, the little women on the other hand, she can't seem to have enough shoes. What is it with women and their shoes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!