Reptile Depot (www.ReptileDepot.com) BAD GUYS - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #11
replvr
I purchased from them, except it was a live animal. What I received was a very sick animal that required about 4 months of assist feeds and many many trips to the vet. When I contacted them about the problems I was having, I received no response. I wouldn't give them a penny now.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #12
jbt123
I just wanted to add my own complaint about them. About two weeks ago, I called RD about one of the Leopard Torts. The guy I talked to seemed friendly and told me that if I ordered one before a certain time that day they would ship one out that night so I could get it the next morning. So, right after I got off the phone with him, I ordered my Leopard Tort.

Well, they called about an hour after the guy said I should recieve my Tracking #, and lo and behold, they had "sold out" of them to another customer. Well, I wasn't happy, but he said that they should be getting more in that Thursday, so I agreed to wait.

Well, on Thursday afternoon, I never got a call. So I called. The guy I talked to was very rude, and said "I dont know who told you we would have them today but I dont know when we'll get them in next". So, I said "That's fine, just get your manager to reverse the charges. He agreed to tell him and I thought that was the end of it.

Well, a week later, the charges are still on the CC. So, I called RD again and asked them why I never recieved a refund. The guy went on to explain their terms and that because it was an online purchase I could only recieve store credit.

I was furious, said that "I never got my product, you still don't have my product, so why on EARTH would I even consider that option?" He said that was just company policy, and I told him one way or another I was going to get my money back. He didn't try in any way to help me, and basically...STOLE MY MONEY.

If you cannot give your customer the product they want because you do not have it in stock, common sense will tell you to give their $ back.

Glad I used a CC, we are getting the charge reversed. Never do business with this company.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
fearaffect
And all this is why I buy from LLL Reptiles. They may have bad animals, but their prices on supplies and customer service is great....IMO.

RD screwed my order up to and didnt even let me know 2 animals were outa stock........I got store credit back...but thats it.

They basically have a bunch of "kids" working there who r more interested in their new Tats, GFs, or cars. Chameleon cages r in poor condition, as is a few others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!