Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #41
Suncoast Herpetological
Rick

I'll make this real easy on you. Send her back the animals. I will send you a Fedex Priority Overnight label so you won't have to come up with the shipping. At this point, the best thing you can do is end this.

What do you say rick? It will cost you absolutely nothing and you will be done with this.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #42
rickbharrelson
NO I WAS NOT AND SHE KNEW THIS BECAUSE WHEN SHE ASK IF SOMEONE WAS GOING TO BE HERE I TOLD HER I WAS NOT GOING ANYWHERE , I CAN'T

Old 11-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #43
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Your digging yourself a deeper hole Rick~ You've promiced me money or a pied this time? Lets keep it in writing here. All I wanted was my shipping money but I have no problem letting you dig the hole deeper and deeper. If you had mailed that shipping I PAID for on 10/18/08 as you said you would........or on 11/1 or even on 11/17...........this would not be here.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #44
rickbharrelson
IF THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS GREAT ,SHE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME SO THE SNAKES ARE NOT SITTING ON A DOCK SOMEWHERE , BUT THAT IS THE PROBLEM SHE WILL NOT CONTACT ME , THEN THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM BECAUSE IF SHE HAD TOLD ME THIS OR ACTED LIKE THIS BEFORE NOW WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION

Old 11-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #45
rickbharrelson
HI CHERYL NO HOLE ALWAYS REMEMBER I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY OR ANYTHING I BREED MY SNAKES FOR THE FUN NOT SALE AS FOR A PIED YES I WILL IF I HAVE ANY BABYS SO IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CRAVE THEN I WOULD LEAVE IT ALONE BECAUSE I BREED BY CHOICE NOT CAUSE I HAVE TO SO , MIGHT NOT EVEN BREED PIEDS HOW ABOUT THAT NO I AM NOT THIS LOW

Old 11-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #46
rickbharrelson
YOU SEE I LEARN PERTY QUICK I READ THE INFO . INTERNET WEB NOT WRONG NOR HAVE I BROKEN ANY LAWS TELLING YOU ANYTHING I WANT AS LONG AS I DO THIS NICELY SO

Old 11-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #47
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
send the snakes back~ I'll let it go. You did not contact me a week ago~ we have not spoken on the phone since 10/15/08 when the snakes were delivered. I posted copies of all my emails including the one that says payment to my email address is appropriate. I'll be home Tuesday for delivery. Thanks

Old 11-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #48
rickbharrelson
I CAN SAY TO YOU CHERYL IF I WIN THE LOTTERY I WILL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOES NOT MEAN CRAP IN HERE SO

Old 11-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #49
rickbharrelson
CHERYL I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED THE MONEY THAT WAS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUGHT NOW IT IS DIFF. NOW YOU ARE LOOKING BAD ON HERE I HAVE FEED THESE PETS FOR 2 MONTHS NOW COME ON WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT I KNOW ........I AM SO SORRY.... I CAN NOT DEPEND ON SOMEONE DOING WHAT I ASK SO I AM GOING TO SEND 35.00 TO YOU SO THAT IS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT RIGHT

Old 11-30-2008, 04:13 PM   #50
Suncoast Herpetological
Come on Rick...the offer stands...man up and send her back her animals. The shipping will be prepaid. It won't cost you anything but a quick drive to Fedex.

The option is to be known as a dedbeat before you manage to develop any reputation at all.

Your choice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!