Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #81
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
YOUR RIGHT AND THIS IS NONE OF YOURS SO , IT IS SO EASY TELLING OTHERS ITS NONE OF YOU BUSSNESS BUT THEN WHY IS ANY OF THIS YOURS?
This has been a classic.

Rick, I want to help.

I will send you a pre printed fedex label so you can return those snakes. no charge to you?

Old 11-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #82
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
This has been a classic.

Rick, I want to help.

I will send you a pre printed fedex label so you can return those snakes. no charge to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Rick

I'll make this real easy on you. Send her back the animals. I will send you a Fedex Priority Overnight label so you won't have to come up with the shipping. At this point, the best thing you can do is end this.

What do you say rick? It will cost you absolutely nothing and you will be done with this.
read much?

Old 11-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #83
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
read much?
No, I did not read the whole thread.

Are you gonna take this thread off course with a personal attack now?

I'm trying to help by offering to pay the shipping back to Cheryl.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #84
Miss Tuniwha
Ed, I think that was for Rick.. as in.. can he read? he has a way out.. people are offering to get it off of his hands.. etc.

could be wrong, but that is how I read it at least

Old 11-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #85
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
HA HA HA

yes yes.. it is alllll of these people, full of hate, coming in here, calling people names, and "attacking" even complete strangers..

yup.. WE are the hateful, spiteful, ignorant people..

LMFAO

OH I love a good laugh..

so for that, I thank you Rick
Sounds like Hes getting PMs from some of the angrier members of this site. The ones too afraid to make themselves known on these threads. It seems to me that sometimes... that happens. I could be wrong in this case... but its always the classic "you all jump on the new guy" BS line....

*sigh*

Cheryl... Im sorry you are dealing with this dope.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #86
jasballs
Quote:
Ed, I think that was for Rick.. as in.. can he read? he has a way out.. people are offering to get it off of his hands.. etc.

Thanks Brandie!

Old 11-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #87
Suncoast Herpetological
Rick

You were offerred a clean easy cost free out and you were obviously too stupid to take it. I have no ulterior motive at all in my offer. Cheryl suggested you send the animals to me. I don't deal in Ball Pythons at all. I was simply trying to fix this idiotic situation that you created. I would have immediately sent them back to her. Unlike the world you live in, people, sometimes, do something to help simply because they want to.

Ah well... you can lead a jackass to water but you can't make him drink.

Enjoy this lovely rep you have created this afternoon Rick. A lot of people stop into Fauna before they buy. It's sad that when they plug in your name this is all that will come up

Old 11-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #88
Ed Clark
Quote:

Your right Brandi, dern dyslexia rearing its ugly head again.

How rude of me JAS.........Sorry!

Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #89
rickbharrelson
no not today

you all seem to be able to read as cheryl stated she could show emails from the start of this saying i told her all kinds of b/s but it is funny when she did post all the emails not once did it show where i said anything but i felt she was giving up and i would love to try , now after this started today i will send her 35.00 monday and if and i mean if i breed my het pied and have even one pied i will send it to her just so she will feel like the jerk she has made of her self yes i have started breeding already and i have breed my ghost with the 66% het female she sent and agian if they produce i will send her one , so people before you judge others you need to look into yourselfs and remember when . i know nobody gives a sh-t about me or mine but i have a family and i have tried to do the right thing by everybody , but patience is something some people do not have . i would rather go and buy a baby ghost and send it to her so she would have one but i will have search my soul conserding her actions at this time . so i am sorry to all that had to see this but i do not think no one is perfect and this was all unnessary you smart people do not need to say it i ca not spell for sh-t

Old 11-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #90
rickbharrelson
if everyone has seen i do not hide who i am my name is rick not some pk
[pom
[pk
p
[

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!