Opinions on Boa Master - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
dragonhoit
Opinions on Boa Master

Hey Fauna
I just ordered a Boa Master for a ball python and i probably should have started this thread earlier but i just wanna know what your opinions of them are, if i like them then i will order a couple more so, pics are appreciated but tell me likes and dislikes
Thanks So Much
Jackson

Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
reptilenut69
I see him at hamburg reptile expo and he is a very nice guy. I'm thinking of doing six cages for boas I have 3 boaphile 421d cages with radiant heat work great and love them but the boamaster cages are just a tad bigger and would make it little easier for getting them in and out. the 421d's will just use for my carpet pythons.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
suzuki4life
I've owned 2.
I bought both used.
The jig saw puzzle type construction makes them extra rigid.
Both of my front doors were racked and very hard to use the locks without tweaking/modding.
Very heavy of course.

For much less you can easily build your own.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
whippet
I am not a fan of how large and intrusive his logo is on those cages. I don't care for them. Plus they are not light and easy to move like the animal plastics cages. I will stick with AP.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
SPJ
I saw him at the last Hamburg show and the cages stacked perfectly and looked well made. Heavy and solid. The only thing I really didn't like was the boamaster logo engraved into it. If he could make these without the huge (IMO obnoxious) logo in the doors, I would buy a stack of them in a heartbeat.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
If he could make these without the huge (IMO obnoxious) logo in the doors, I would buy a stack of them in a heartbeat.
I am sure you could order with out the logo if requested. At least I would hope so!

Old 04-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I am sure you could order with out the logo if requested. At least I would hope so!
Not last time I asked...but that was about 2 years ago.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
jmwboas
I took a quick look at his site but didn't see anywhere that mentioned the logo. If I remember correctly, awhile back he had an ad posted and mentioned in the ad that you could get it without the logo.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
raynva77
i bought 4 cages from boamaster within the last month, his cages are great, easy to put together. They hold in heat well, they can come with any logo that you want on them or none at all. And they are priced better than other cages. I will be buying more from them in the future. great cages and great people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!