Bad Guy Danny Cueva found Guilty of Fraud - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
boabasement
Danny Cueva found Guilty of Fraud

I finally received the long awaited confirmation from PayPal on the “Charge Back” case danny placed against me and the case was found in my favor. I was told that his credit card holder dropped the case once they were presented with the pile of evidence that I provided showing exactly who was commiting fraud. Danny has not only screwed himself with his credit card company but I imagine that PayPal is not a fan of his since time and money was wasted on his behalf for the fraudulent Fraud case he put in play. This will also have a negative effect on what ever credit score he has at this time. All I can say is that I hope he got everything he wanted out of this deal because it will have negative effects for years to come.
You can see the entire story from a few months on this forum named
Danny Cueva, budding young scam artist

Here is the confirmation from PayPal

CASED CLOSED AND RESOLVED
‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at ‎02‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
Dear Douglas Matuszak,
Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Amanda.
I am happy to inform you that the transaction with teh case id number PP-005-588-913-891 has been already closed and resolved in your favor.
Thak you for using PayPal and Have a good day.

Sincerely,
Amanda
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2017 PayPal. All rights reserved

I have a few comments for those who came to the young scam artists defense stating that he is such an upstanding and honest guy, just because you are friends on FaceBook, does not mean you really know these people at all and bring this crooks actions to light may enlighten some to not jump to someones defense that you don’t really know a thing about.
Secondly, for those so called experts that claimed that the pictures that danny provided showed male hemipenes when in fact those are female scent glands, well all I can say is that I would never do business with any of you. In order for the sperm to be ejected into the female, there needs to be openings for the sperm to flow and those pics showed zero openings in order for that to happen.

I also want to thank those who understood what they were reading and saw that the only fraud happened when danny sent back the empty box, Oh, and by the way, he really showed what he was all about because I never mentioned that he had placed several pieces of crap in the box which I am sure was some demented message telling me that he was the man in this deal and that he could get away with anything he wanted to. Maybe with some people but not with me.

Danny infact is a budding young scam artist and I am sure his antics are not over so beware of this guy, he is not honest by any stretch of the imagination.

CASE CLOSED

Douglas R. Matuszak
Boa Basement

Old 05-15-2017, 04:37 PM   #2
Lucille
Douglas, could you please post a screen shot of the Paypal notice to you?

Here is the original issue. I think that the responses of many had to do with the scarce quantity of information posted by both parties.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=611817

Old 05-15-2017, 04:47 PM   #3
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by boabasement View Post
I was told that his credit card holder dropped the case once they were presented with the pile of evidence that I provided showing exactly who was commiting fraud.
Can you please provide this in writing? And an alleged dropping of a case is not the same as a judgment of fraud. Considering how light the original thread was on evidence, I think there needs to be evidence supporting the information you have posted here.
I would request the same if it had been the other party posting.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:11 PM   #4
DavidBeard
You can show evidence to PayPal/Credit card companies, then you can show it here. You provided zero proof in the other thread, time to pony up!

Old 05-16-2017, 08:27 AM   #5
Lucille
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 05-15-2017 05:03 PM

Danny Cueva was on the site yesterday, and has not responded. Doug has not responded further.
There seems to be very little solid evidence posted by either of them both in the original thread and this updated thread, because the Paypal info, not being a screen shot, could simply have been made up.
And as I pointed out earlier, a decision by Paypal can go one way or another for many reasons and is not a finding that one party has been guilty of fraud.
Considering that both parties have their real names on these posts and have done little to substantiate their claims, I'm wondering if the entire issue is a fiction, and the threads a childish attempt at a BOI prank?

Old 05-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #6
TraceH
Doug give it up man. This is ridiculous. You're claiming Danny put feces in a box and mailed it back to you? Where are the pics? Where are screen grabs of the paypal dispute emails?

Old 05-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #7
AllisonLeigh
When you say Danny was found guilty of fraud, can you provide some proof? Paypal finding in your favor doesn't necessarily mean Danny is found guilty of fraud. It just means they don't find he's provided sufficient proof to return his funds. Just as if they had of returned his funds, it wouldn't necessarily have meant you were guilty of fraud either. They made a judgement based on the proof provided. If they did in fact deem it as fraud, that would definitely help support your statements. Can you provide a screenshot of where Paypal has made such a statement?

Old 05-16-2017, 01:24 PM   #8
AdamHess512
Honestly, from reading this and prior BOI threads, you sound like Tom Crutchfield, only that you don't have as much to offer the hobby. I would say that people earn the right to be arrogant, and you, haven't. If you want to stay in this business, please, take it down a notch with your potential buyers. You and Danny both held substantial information from the thread, but at least Danny had SOME information. You told us a story. He showed us something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!