GREGORY BOWMAN AKA thedietcokeguy BAD GUY and should be avoided by all means - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #31
AbsoluteApril
User has read the PM and we have entered the 24hr time frame to provide proof of ID. "She" seems to be unwilling to do so based on the last PM I received and once again makes threats towards me/the place where I work.

So instead of continuing discourse via email, I will repeat here - "Sharie" you have 24hrs to provide proof of ID or your account will be banned.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
User has read the PM and we have entered the 24hr time frame to provide proof of ID. "She" seems to be unwilling to do so based on the last PM I received and once again makes threats towards me/the place where I work.

So instead of continuing discourse via email, I will repeat here - "Sharie" you have 24hrs to provide proof of ID or your account will be banned.
I'm not trying to second guess you April, and respect whatever you decide, but I think if someone is making threats toward you they should be gone now.
Speaking for myself, I'd much rather have you, than them.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:27 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
Proof of ID was provided for a Sharie Green so the account will stand, in that regard.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #34
j3r3myc0x
I really hope all this chatter about Sharie and Greg is BS, because I'm in the middle of a sale with him.
The correspondence I've had with him so far seems positive, I've received payment through paypal and shipped the package through FedEx with Delivery Signature to him today. As far as I am concerned, only time will tell if the comments you folks are making about him being a bad guy are valid.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #35
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3r3myc0x View Post
I really hope all this chatter about Sharie and Greg is BS, because I'm in the middle of a sale with him.
The correspondence I've had with him so far seems positive, I've received payment through paypal and shipped the package through FedEx with Delivery Signature to him today. As far as I am concerned, only time will tell if the comments you folks are making about him being a bad guy are valid.
Greg is using an account that is not his on Fauna. That is violation of ToS. He is doing this because he has existing threads on Fauna that do not look favorably on him. He attacked multiple people for refusing sales with him by threatening them with lawyers, threatening their careers and other nonsense same as he did in the older threads. I am not sure what part of this would be BS.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:07 AM   #36
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
SnakeModel, Sharie says she is his fiancé. We have had some, um, interesting PMs (including what I perceive as veiled threats and requests to cease contact).

Proof of ID is being requested.
Cease contact? You are moderator on this site. You have no choice but to do your job and contact. They CHOSE to come to this site. If they do not want contact, they can chose to leave.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #37
HerpVenue
Quote:
You do realize he has received animals and then filed a charge back right? That wasn't just "chatter". Use the search function. This is not the only thread on the guy.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:30 AM   #38
j3r3myc0x
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what Seller Protection is for in the Paypal TOS, The payment he made to me is supposed to be protected from a so called charge back.

Also I did my research on him and all the info I could find was dated 2005 and prior, I read some of the 22 page BOI and find the entire situation was blown way out of proportion by all the parties involved.

Like I said 'time will tell.' I'm an optimistic person and don't feel a 8 year old thread should prevent a person, whom to me appears to really care about animals, from ever conducting business in this hobby.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:49 AM   #39
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Greg is using an account that is not his on Fauna. That is violation of ToS. He is doing this because he has existing threads on Fauna that do not look favorably on him. He attacked multiple people for refusing sales with him by threatening them with lawyers, threatening their careers and other nonsense same as he did in the older threads. I am not sure what part of this would be BS.
As April stated earlier, ID was provided for Sharie Green. We realize that the only thing that proves is that there is a Sharie Green close enough to the account to supply the requested "proof". It doesn't guarantee that Sharie is the one using the account...and it isn't much of a stretch to believe it is actually Mr Bowman since he's doing all the emailing. (I don't remember if he's responding to PMs, as well). That said, it's pretty difficult most of the time to say with certainty who is posting when it is known that more than one person is involved.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #40
Robert Walker
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what Seller Protection is for in the Paypal TOS, The payment he made to me is supposed to be protected from a so called charge back.
Jeremy, here you go, unfortunately, enjoy:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=429593

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!