GREGORY BOWMAN AKA thedietcokeguy BAD GUY and should be avoided by all means - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:31 PM   #51
NasKhod
sorry to bring up an old thread. i am not a dealer, purchaser or have any affiliations with animals but the love i have for my frenchie. I was assaulted by Gregory Bowman last friday in Montclair California.
I took actions and contacted code enforcement under the assumption that Gregory was living in his unit. Come to find out there was alot more hidden in his unit.

please see attached url for news report

here is an update for gregory bowman whoever was looking for him
he had 2 prior warrants and was hiding out here.

http://ktla.com/2017/08/04/1000-anim...omplex-police/

Old 08-30-2017, 08:00 PM   #52
dzoo
Wow, I just read about this situation, if you reported it - Good for you!

Quote:
Thousands of animals — alive and dead – seized from Montclair warehouse
Once inside, Minook said, police and the Humane Society found boxes and debris “piled to the ceiling” and “literally thousands of chickens and exotic birds loose.”

As they further examined the inside of the space, they found fish and reptiles and many had perished.

“The snakes were just left inside their boxes and they were dead,” Edward said.
http://www.pe.com/2017/08/04/hundred...air-warehouse/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!