Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #51
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Checking out the recent BOI threads about Robert. If he was the seller, he should have a few bucks to send Ici Li's way as a good faith payment now. If he was the buyer, why is he spending $ on critters when he needs to send $ to Ici Li?
There will be only 1 path for closure here. Let's see if the correct one is taken.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #52
Gastro3003
Quote:
Checking out the recent BOI threads about Robert. If he was the seller, he should have a few bucks to send Ici Li's way as a good faith payment now. If he was the buyer, why is he spending $ on critters when he needs to send $ to Ici Li?
Because hes full of it !!!

But I have no patience or time for this

Im a gambler ...drug addict...whatever u guys with way too much time on your hands think...

Dont see KY getting involved.....!!!!!!

My positive feedback speaks for itself..here and on ALL websites ...medically related or not

1300 at end of month for my wedding ring back...

Again - Please contact me privately

Best to all for good intent Im sure

Bob

Old 08-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #53
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Because hes full of it !!!

But I have no patience or time for this

Im a gambler ...drug addict...whatever u guys with way too much time on your hands think...

Dont see KY getting involved.....!!!!!!

My positive feedback speaks for itself..here and on ALL websites ...medically related or not

1300 at end of month for my wedding ring back...

Again - Please contact me privately

Best to all for good intent Im sure

Bob
KYTuan neither has the motivation nor responsibility to help us reach closure on this transaction. He reached out to me seeking information regarding the tortoise he obtained from you in a trade, which you fraudulently claimed was deceased.

If payment is not received in short order, I will be filing the complaint form with New York state Lucille attached in her message: https://www.health.ny.gov/forms/doh-3867.pdf.

Frankly, the fact that you chose to fraudulently file a death certificate on behalf of a legitimate veterinary institution demeans Parrots of the World's reputation more than your own. Parrots of the World has every right to file a libel lawsuit against you, and if I was the owner of Parrots of the World, I would.

I will be keeping the community abreast of this ongoing situation as updates arise.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #54
Fangthane
Quote:
I'd think the funds from the watch he just sold could easily be used to satisfy the debt from - what absolutely looks like - his attempted scam.

Assuming that it's actually real, giving one's wedding ring as collateral certainly does scream "addict" to me. Something's going on with this guy, and it doesn't look good from any perspective.

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.ph...ouble-retro!!-!
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 04:42 PM   #55
Gastro3003
Well - the tortoise was there--and it their paperwork....He will be more than happy to testify for me ...Why dont you let him know the paperwork he gave me ..lets see if he wants to take me to court!!!

They tried to save that beautiful animal....

But again - I have no time or patience for any of this anymore

You are really out of your mind

And good luck with the OPMC telling them about a tortoise !!!!...Its for Patients!!!!

You will get the $ when I have an extra 1300 - to get my ring back only!!

Will hopefully have by end of month

And again..all future contact should be by email as I will not be checking this forum regularly

Old 08-03-2016, 04:47 PM   #56
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Well - the tortoise was there--and it their paperwork....He will be more than happy to testify for me ...Why dont you let him know the paperwork he gave me ..lets see if he wants to take me to court!!!

They tried to save that beautiful animal....

But again - I have no time or patience for any of this anymore

You are really out of your mind

And good luck with the OPMC telling them about a tortoise !!!!...Its for Patients!!!!

You will get the $ when I have an extra 1300 - to get my ring back only!!

Will hopefully have by end of month

And again..all future contact should be by email as I will not be checking this forum regularly
Lol, Bobby is still denying that he sold KYTuan the identical animal (see screenshots I've posted earlier in this thread) I sold to him.

Even now, you are claiming that I'm "out of my mind." Believe me, Dr. Brunner -- I am very much in a clear mental and emotional state of mind. I am simply exposing to the world the fraud that you are.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #57
juliasara
PROVE THE TORTOISE IS DEAD AND PROVE THE OP IS LYING. Since you ignored my first request. You sold a watch for more than what you owe the op so there should be no reason you can't send him the money right now. Unless of course I'm right about you having some kind of addiction. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to people from all walks of life.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #58
worldismarble
Attached a full clear version of the photo KYTuan provided me of the tortoise in his text message. It's very clearly the same animal -- down to the protrusions emanating from the centers of the scutes, as well as the distinct yellow patterning.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 05:16 PM   #59
Gastro3003
Actually - Just keep the ring ..Enough is enough
Call parrots of the world ...
See how that works for you ....
Or lets see KY ..or ANYONE ...verify your little cut and paste scam

Take care

Old 08-03-2016, 05:26 PM   #60
worldismarble
https://www.northwell.edu/find-care/...er-md-11316713
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!