Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:25 AM   #131
Snakemorphology
Hahaha

Your the one that's sell sick snakes to that's why you think it's ok I do this as a hobbie I don't do it for money I own a Ar15 business if you do know what that is since your a democrate it's a gun lolol hahaha I do snakes for the love of it not the money

Old 12-03-2016, 12:28 AM   #132
Big Borg Reptiles
That's funny, you went from being a breeder of 20 years with 200 snakes to owning an AR-15 business.

Just like the snake went to sick then male then underweight then normal.

Just like the vet visit went from yesterday to today.

You REALLY need to work on getting your stories straight.

I'm glad this is only a hobby for you because no one who sees this will ever sell to you. Trust me 100% on that.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:29 AM   #133
Snakemorphology
Yea just like I switch the snake

Yea just like I switch the snake the snake not sick or how about I wanna steel her snake yea ok I never lie I don't sell sick snakes and I'm 100 percent honest all you do is bash on this forum to start a debate so people read it must be getting paid to do this

Old 12-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #134
Big Borg Reptiles
So show the messages where you asked ten times and she gave you the run around. Prove me wrong. Post the messages.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #135
Snakemorphology
Commission

Hey you should give me commission for boosting ratings on the forum even with proof your a crook can't even admit when your wrong you need to work on that must be a bad childhood

Old 12-03-2016, 12:36 AM   #136
Big Borg Reptiles
You haven't posted any proof, how can I be wrong when you haven't provided anything lol. All you've shown is a picture of a sick snake and then another picture of the snake you bought. You've posted a couple messages hacked and slashed out of context to try to avoid making yourself look bad.

Seriously, if you want to prove me wrong post all of the messages. I'll admit it if I'm wrong and you weren't being an unreasonable jerk in them.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:37 AM   #137
Snakemorphology
How can you post

How can you post a video on here is it possible

Old 12-03-2016, 12:46 AM   #138
Snakemorphology
Copy

Copied this from the video tryed to upload it oh also after asking for refund she stopped responding forgot to mention that
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 12:48 AM   #139
Snakemorphology
She need to learn

She need to learn reptile if she can't tell between a male and a female after 20 yrs get out of the business just like she can't tell the diffrence between a good snake and a sick snake

Old 12-03-2016, 12:59 AM   #140
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
She need to learn reptile if she can't tell between a male and a female after 20 yrs get out of the business just like she can't tell the diffrence between a good snake and a sick snake
I'm going to go ahead and second that. Looks like scent glands to me. I hope you take your own advice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!