Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #1091
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
I agree. With no court rulings, and waves of legislation impacting reptile keepers, I do not see the benefit of allowing this discussion on their page. Also, they have every right to monitor and control what is posted there.
Very very true and i know usark do some fine work
however sleep with dogs, wake with fleas......
they would be well advised to NOT be seen supporting Parks at this juncture imho
my 3 cents is all

Old 03-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #1092
dawson789
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was. Why? I have come to the conclusion that she is reveling in the attention. First, she states "Judge Judy" sent her a letter because the court case was so unique (I am not quoting to be rude, just using proper marks to indicate that it is a TV show). Then, she mentions that she will be going down to Florida to continue court hopefully with Discovery, which I assume to be the Discovery channel. A little fishy to me... Now, as most people may be unaware, she is trying to get legal action against a non-profit organization. I won't let out complete details, because I think it is her responsibility to come forth with these details. Michelle, it seems to me that you are not being honest about some things on this forum. If you are going to go public and continue this thread to such a exorbitant level, I believe you should inform everyone of your intentions. Yes, Ty's Terms and Conditions were specific, but honestly everyone, wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding? I know that if I was in that position, I would be pretty lenient (any type of albino Tegu for $400 is miraculous, and if genetics meant a lot to you, you could turn around and put it on the market in order to get the money to buy the Tegu with the genes that you prefer). I know that the suggestion I just made was a bit over the top, but I am an extremely understanding person, so that would have been an option for me. Guess I just hope for people to be admirable, but alas, I suppose not. I think it should be known that after bringing Ty to court, and not getting what she wanted, Michelle then filed a lawsuit against a non-profit organization. What are you doing, Michelle? How is suing a beautiful organization that helps reptile conservation helping anyone but yourself? And honestly, how could you? It is beyond selfish. Well, anyway, hope to see her admit to what is going on. If not, now you all know, if you saw the notification for my post.

-dawson789

Old 03-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #1093
iliveforreptiles1969
david i never said i was ty supporter lol i just have bought from ty inthe past and if i was a ty supporter even i would see he is wrong and honestly i would tell him to his face and let him know he was wrong in my eyes but only he canfix this or a judge if i were him i just would give her what she won cause hes crazy if he thinks he can win this to much evidence on his terms of the raffle and wont he promise the winners and dont get me wrong ty does alot inthe reptile world and breeds alot of different iguanas and lizards and he has money and he can say he doesnt but he does and just because he has done all this for the reptile world and has money and his reptile clan doesnt mean he can treat people the way he did michelle if it were me i would do the same as her tys character here is looking bad in my opinion and hes not going to win this my friend is a judge and good one he said there to evidence and ty will lose if he doesnt hes paid off the judge lol which to me is his only option lol so yea im NOT A TY SUPPORTER ! but i hope he makes the right choice and gives michelle whats rightfully hers

Old 03-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #1094
moneejah
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was. Why? I have come to the conclusion that she is reveling in the attention. First, she states "Judge Judy" sent her a letter because the court case was so unique (I am not quoting to be rude, just using proper marks to indicate that it is a TV show). Then, she mentions that she will be going down to Florida to continue court hopefully with Discovery, which I assume to be the Discovery channel. A little fishy to me... Now, as most people may be unaware, she is trying to get legal action against a non-profit organization. I won't let out complete details, because I think it is her responsibility to come forth with these details. Michelle, it seems to me that you are not being honest about some things on this forum. If you are going to go public and continue this thread to such a exorbitant level, I believe you should inform everyone of your intentions. Yes, Ty's Terms and Conditions were specific, but honestly everyone, wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding? I know that if I was in that position, I would be pretty lenient (any type of albino Tegu for $400 is miraculous, and if genetics meant a lot to you, you could turn around and put it on the market in order to get the money to buy the Tegu with the genes that you prefer). I know that the suggestion I just made was a bit over the top, but I am an extremely understanding person, so that would have been an option for me. Guess I just hope for people to be admirable, but alas, I suppose not. I think it should be known that after bringing Ty to court, and not getting what she wanted, Michelle then filed a lawsuit against a non-profit organization. What are you doing, Michelle? How is suing a beautiful organization that helps reptile conservation helping anyone but yourself? And honestly, how could you? It is beyond selfish. Well, anyway, hope to see her admit to what is going on. If not, now you all know, if you saw the notification for my post.

-dawson789

You obviously didn't read the entire thread. Everything you asked has been explained. And the word "discovery" is a legal term; it doesn't necessarily mean the Discovery channel. Please read the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-11-2017, 11:49 PM   #1095
iliveforreptiles1969
sorry its late and my typing is jacked lol and wine doesnt help lol

Old 03-11-2017, 11:58 PM   #1096
bcr229
Quote:
It is so amusing to me to know that there was a resolution in court. Michelle, as I have searched, has not admitted what that resolution was. Why?
Reading is fundamental. Page 104, post 1034:
Dismissed without prejudice on plaintiff's request.

If reading comprehension is not your strong suit, I will explain it in small words: Michelle asked the court to drop the case. There was no ruling by a judge or a win for either side.

Quote:
Now, as most people may be unaware, she is trying to get legal action against a non-profit organization.
Yes we all know that her attorney has sent a demand letter to IRCF. Legally the IRCF is the correct party in this fiasco for her to go after as she paid them for the raffle tickets; as the beneficiary of the raffle the IRCF is legally bound to ensure that the winners receive their prizes. States are very harsh with their gaming regulations to ensure that non-profits don't engage in fundraising shenanigans.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #1097
dawson789
I actually did read everything. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't see quite a bit of posts (not sure why?). I just realized that the last 8 or so pages, that I thought I had read, just refuse to load and keep reloading a previous page. Well, if it is the case that she disclosed everything, then I have a tiny more respect for her. But, still do not agree with suing a non-profit organization. The whole point of being a reptile enthusiast is wanting to help out, especially with conservation efforts. With her current actions of suing non-profit conservation organizations, she has crossed a line. And now, like was alleged before, she is being greedy. Also, thank you on pointing out "discovery." I definitely took it the wrong way, and feel very ignorant in doing so because I just assumed it was another stab at fame and attention. Alas, still think she is pining for attention. Her continual losses in court will only illuminate that. I am interested to see how far and long this thread goes.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #1098
dawson789
I did reply to go into a few things. There is no need to be rude or condescending due to my laptop's tech errors. I now understand why many people don't like to get involved with these heated conflicts...jeesh.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:02 AM   #1099
Cletus Marley
Quote:
I actually did read everything. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't see quite a bit of posts (not sure why?). I just realized that the last 8 or so pages, that I thought I had read, just refuse to load and keep reloading a previous page. Well, if it is the case that she disclosed everything, then I have a tiny more respect for her. But, still do not agree with suing a non-profit organization. The whole point of being a reptile enthusiast is wanting to help out, especially with conservation efforts. With her current actions of suing non-profit conservation organizations, she has crossed a line. And now, like was alleged before, she is being greedy. Also, thank you on pointing out "discovery." I definitely took it the wrong way, and feel very ignorant in doing so because I just assumed it was another stab at fame and attention. Alas, still think she is pining for attention. Her continual losses in court will only illuminate that. I am interested to see how far and long this thread goes.
What losses?

Old 03-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #1100
filenamex5100
discovery is a legal term. discovery is used to "discover and gather evidence".
amber, your post was purely antagonistic and meaningless. what i find amusing the most about your post is the fact that you say "wouldn't you expect and hope for people in the reptile community to have some leniency and understanding" in regards to michelle just accepting some lesser quality/value lizard because she only has $400 invested.

i would really had hoped your thought process was a bit different. why cant you just hold Ty accountable to not start that problem to begin with?! why should michelle have to deal with the headache someone else created?! why is michelle being criticized but ty is free and clear on that issue?
your entire post shows me one thing....you are part of the problem as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu