Info MIKE FEZDEN - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2017, 12:15 AM   #11
kingpinreptiles
For those who dont know, I posted a BOI thread about Bob Sloan maybe a month ago? Because he was using my pictures while advertising animals for sale that ONLY I HAVE (albino scarlet snakes). He is a scammer that nobody takes seriously, and in years and years of being online Ive never heard anything but bad words about him.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:25 AM   #12
Alterna Ranch
Mikey is a liar...

....and has no proof of anything. I posted albino Texas Scarlet snakes for sale and by mistake because I had a comparison thumbnail pic to small to tell the difference between his and mine - that apparently is Mikeys - no proof of that either - he flipped his lid and said he was the only one who had albino scarlets. I offered up the phone number and name of the wildlife officer at Texas Parks & Wildlife so he could call and verify that I have had these albino scarlets when Mikey was still on his mommas tit, both viewed by a very well known biologist and documented by TP&W with letters of permission, but as usual with this hack wanna be herpetologist - he prefers to run off at the mouth like typical cowards do. As for albino corns - the first one was wild caught so know of what you speak before opening your mouth and looking stupid! I posted this because, as I stated, Mike believes these to be legit, but everyone who is considered an alterna expert NEVER bought one - WHY? cause they are a garbage hybrid and not pure alterna, thus they all ended up in Europe. Use your brain if you possess one - why if they were legit did not one alterna guru buy any? You cannot even get on the list for hypos or anery cause alterna gurus snap them up. Baubel and Fezden are both trying to perpetrate a scam on those who do not know better. And Fezden being the hack herper he is - probably paid 7K for one of these garbage snakes and now sees he took one up the kiester and wants to get some of his money back. Easy to fix and I'm still willing to eat crow - DO THE DNA. All you need is a shed skin from a leucistic - not a het! Put up or shut up or stop trying to scam a big sale.

Old 04-14-2017, 04:05 AM   #13
kingpinreptiles
True diehard alterna fans dont care for the leucistics BECAUSE THEYRE NOT LOCALE SPECIFIC. Do your research Bob, like really.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #14
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
- go look at my FB page to view it.
I did and this is what I saw.....
Attached Images

Old 04-14-2017, 10:40 AM   #15
Andy_G
Good job Bob, jealousy and racism in one thread...real classy. Unless you actually have proof, maybe it's best for you to let this go.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #16
Mike Schultz
Quote:
I also have the only known wild caught albino alterna. I had mDNA run on it and it came back alterna. I still think it is a cross between annulata and alterna, thus I have not marketed it to the public.
"I dont trust DNA testing"

Quote:
If you are going to claim a new morph and there is doubt - you should do the DNA to prove it. The price on these alterna justifies DNA testing.
"You should get DNA testing"

Which is it? Lol

Old 04-14-2017, 05:54 PM   #17
JColt
I was going to post same thing Mike but was at work. Forgot after I got home. Good catch! lol.

Old 04-14-2017, 06:32 PM   #18
EdwardK
One of the problems about claims using mtDNA (aka mitochondrial DNA) is that it only shows if the mother is an alterna (assuming of course that this is an accurate claim) as mtDNA is only passed from the mother to the offspring. Males do not contribute mtDNA at all to their offspring so any claims of proof that it is pure something based on mtDNA is pretty much bunk and we have to take an recommendations for this as proof of "purity" to be without any value.

some comments

Ed

Old 04-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #19
tlmoon
Thanks for calling me stupid, Robert. You missed the point I was making but I think that's the least of your problems....

Disgusting racist FB rant there. Truly a person to be avoided at all costs!

Old 04-15-2017, 12:31 AM   #20
Alterna Ranch
And?

First, I stand by my post about John Wiley Price and Al Lipscomb and since you know nothing of the history of these two criminals - you might as well just shut up. There are black people and then there are the word I used in that post, but apparently you are too politically correct and stupid to know the difference. I have many black friends from martial arts to music and have trained, fought, and played with some of the biggest names in both.

I do trust DNA and I never said I didn't! Try reading my words. You put what you posted in quotes - try posting what I said instead of misquoting me!

The albino I collected was unable to be proven pure at the time. Scale count was correct, band count was correct - it even had the classic head mark on it. A lot of alterna collectors and zoo personell looked at it and thought it is alterna. Ric Blair thought it looked like it had some milksnake in it. I think it is an albino alterna, but unlike Mikey, I'm not sure so did not try to scam the buying public with that snake. I still have it, still breed it and it throws pure looking blairs and alterna morphs.

My motivation is to hope buyers do their homework before they drop a pile of money on a hybrid claiming to be legit. And Mikey has a habit of trying to sell high end garbage.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!