Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:35 AM   #71
Robert Walker
Thank you Joe, Justin & Timothy for checking the phone and Linkedin status.
I agree with Milo, I think the next step is to see where the boyfriend is at right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
I think what needs to be brought to light here is whether or not this guy is still even locked up? If so, how is he running the scam from his jail cell.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:06 PM   #72
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Joseph Lee Zimmerman
https://www.facebook.com/josey.zimmerman
"Josey" Zimmerman

Note: In two of the classifieds ads from the Myrtle Herp account there is a presumed to be woman's hand in them. White, chubby hands, hairy arms...
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #73
JColt
Josey Zimmerman also posted on Amy's page. Go down to the video of BEST Banana Cake! on Amy's page and you'll see 2 wild rants from Josie. Real wild.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:02 PM   #74
bcr229
Perhaps the Solicitor's office and/or Prosecuting Attorney in Horry County, SC should get a link to this thread? Assuming that the ex is really the scammer posting up animals he doesn't own to smear his former girlfriend...

If you navigate to http://publicindex.sccourts.org/horr...dingCases.aspx you can find two pending criminal charges against Joseph Lee Zimmerman.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 09:07 PM   #75
Snake-Queen
From her Facebook.

The one with the small child shows remains of the same color polish.

The shape of the left hand matches the right hand shown in the photos of the snakes.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 10:42 PM   #76
Insomniac101
Holy crap, I miss one day on here . . .

I bought a retic from her on March 30, 2017. We exchanged a couple emails, and I sent funds via PayPal (Goods and Services). It's been very cold here, so we were waiting for decent night temps to ship.

I sent her an email last week to inquire about shipping. I didn't get a response, so sent another one tonight, after seeing this thread.

Stay tuned . . .

Photo of the snake she sent me:

Kathy
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 11:10 PM   #77
LauraB
And if you rotate that photo, you see the reflection of a man who may look vaguely familiar.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 11:20 PM   #78
myrtleherps
Just so everyone knows. KATHY has already bought the male purple. There is no scamming going on.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:28 PM   #79
ElliotNess
She paid for it but haven't received it so when will it be shipped?

Old 04-25-2017, 11:32 PM   #80
myrtleherps
That is between her and i, and none of your buisness.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!