Bad Guy BEWARE OF PIJAC!!!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:27 AM   #121
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Forgive me, but I'm at a loss. What is the 2 minute phone call proving? This Brian just said you never called?
Well Brian said that Bobby never tried to call him. That Bobby was lying about calling him. The bill Bobby scanned shows that Bobby did call and was not lying.

Have you bee drinking tonight?

Old 05-24-2009, 04:33 AM   #122
TattooLost
Nah, just got confused. I didn't catch the paragraph on the first post about Brian, and didn't put together who Brian was until now. Re-read it and saw. My first thought reading Bobby's newest post was that he was proving some kind of conversation took place. Apologies for the worthless post on my part.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:06 AM   #123
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Apologies for the worthless post on my part.
Oh would you stop apologizing. We all have our brain dead moments.... and getting to tease people and accuse them of being drunk is the best part of people having brain dead moments!!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #124
varnyard
http://www.bhbreptiles.com/index.php...pper&Itemid=15

Quote:
May 04 2009

Resonse to forum romurs
I don’t believe in getting into Internet wars and falling into the trap of responding to stupid rumors. In this case I’ll respond in this blog because I have been asked to respond on so many forums. If you wish feel more the welcome to post this on any forum or share this anyone you’d like.

The rumor goes, that I’m somehow in negotiations with PIJAC and congress to help put the small reptile breeders out of business with a re-write of hr669.

Lets take a look at this statement so everyone understand how crazy this it. First if I had that kind of power I wouldn’t be breeding snakes, I would be running the country or something. It’s amazing that anyone would think that I have that kind of pull anywhere. Lori hardly lets me make a decision at my house let alone me making backdoor deals with the congress. Second, my customers ARE small breeders and hobbyist, if I put them out of business who do I sell my animals too?? I’m not one of the big breeders that has accounts with the big chain stores. I rely on selling to YOU to pay my bills, I take YOU out of the picture and I don’t have a job! Third, most of this talk evolves around NRIP ( National Reptile Improvement Program) it’s a voluntary program that was implemented in 2003 to help in the heart water tick problem in Florida. As far as I know there are two companies that are accredited with NRIP and I have been vocal on how I do not support the current NRIP program because it would be hard for smaller companies and hobbyist to qualify. I have no doubt that PIJAC if needed will make adjustments, although I think at this time there has been no talk of needing to do anything being that there are bigger fish to fry at the moment. Not to mention hr669 is not a reptile bill. Why would the congress want to implement something that has to do with reptiles when they are talking about ALL non-native species, it just doesn’t make sense???It doesn’t solve their problem. As for my involvement with PIJAC, I am a member and a supporter as well as a member and supporter of USARK. Do I agree with everything that both parties do all the time, absolutely not! They both have holes and I will continue to help if ever asked to make their organizations better for all of us. That’s it nothing more. I don’t have the keys to the car people.

Lastly on a personal note, I was accused of not taking a phone call from someone to explain my position on this. I can promise you that phone call never came from this person. I have talked with hundreds of people over the last month about hr669 and have never shy ed away from anyone. I will at anytime talk to anyone about this topic, so if you want to say I don’t have the balls to talk to you about it. Why don’t you put the proof up that you called me???? Post your phone record??? Because you can’t! You never called or never left a message. You need to grow up and get out of acting like you’re in third grade. I have too much on my plate to deal with people that just want to divide the hobby while I’m doing everything in my power to help unite it.
If we continue down the road trying to make this about PIJAC or USARK or nohr669, we will not have a hobby to have to worry about. Does everyone understand what’s at stake here??? hr669 is not dead, not by a long shot. Not to mention s373 or the other damaging bills that are coming down the pike. Look into what HSUS has in store for us, their postage budget is larger then the entire budget for PIJAC (that’s not a joke). So you think we should be putting the effort into fighting about who deserves the credit for this or that or do you think we should realize who the real enemy is here. I know if I was part of the HSUS right now I would be licking my chops thinking what fools the reptile community is right now. Do we want to join together and support whatever organization we feel fills our needs so we can fight the enemy or do we want to make each other the enemy??? Making up stories and rumors about one another to strengthen our political position in the hobby??? The hobby I’m fighting for is the one that we all put our differences aside when we are threatened like we are now.

This is where I stand and feel free to contact me anyway you want to discuss it further. bhb@comcast.net 586-263-4686
Well Brian? I will wait for that apology, unless you don't have the balls to do that either???

If you will lie about that, what else is not fact????

Old 05-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #125
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
Randal, do you know anything about reptiles? U.S. Department of Agriculture has everything to do with reptiles. You are 110% pure wrong, do the homework. USDA is over all aspects of reptiles, and to make a comment like this is pure silly.
Uh, yeah Bobby, believe it or not, I do know a little about reptiles.
At the current zoo I work at, we have USDA Inspections, sometimes up to 3 times a year. This is my third and final zoo I have worked at since 1985.

Go to here: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/publicatio...fs_awawact.pdf

My statement stands in regards to reptiles. And, uh, yeah, I may be silly also!

Best,
Randal Berry

Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 AM   #126
lanceheads
Here's the part I was talking about, I cut/pasted it.

"Exemptions
The AWA regulates the care and treatment of
warmblooded animals, except those, such as farm
animals, used for food, fiber, or other agricultural purposes.
Currently, coldblooded animals, such as snakes
and alligators, are exempt from coverage under the
Act. Retail pet shops are not covered under the Act
unless the shop sells exotic or zoo animals or sells
animals to regulated businesses. Animal shelters
and pounds are regulated if they sell dogs or cats to
dealers. Pets owned by private citizens are not regulated."

Randal

Old 05-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #127
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Uh, yeah Bobby, believe it or not, I do know a little about reptiles.
At the current zoo I work at, we have USDA Inspections, sometimes up to 3 times a year. This is my third and final zoo I have worked at since 1985.

Go to here: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/publicatio...fs_awawact.pdf

My statement stands in regards to reptiles. And, uh, yeah, I may be silly also!

Best,
Randal Berry
Let me help you out Randal, do a search for USDA +Reptiles, that should help clear your vision: http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...reptiles&type=

Old 05-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #128
RJK890
Give it a rest Bobby.

"BHB, could you please hold...."

120 seconds later, "Click." Bobby impatiently hangs up the phone and runs to the BOI,
"Whaaaa!!! Brian, won't take my call. WHAAAAAA!!!"

It is a shame that Brian has to take the time to write that in his Blog because people in the hobby are spreading these rumors like wild fire.

You started this worthless thread bashing PIJAC and claiming that they, and BHB are secretly working behind the scenes to rewrite HR669.
I think you owe Brian and some others an apology. However I don't think that anybody should be focused on this DRAMA of yours. Why don't you just do what Brian is doing and use your time, energy, and resources to fight for this hobby.

Quote:
Quote Varnyard:
BOYCOTT these so-called big breeders behind this group, do not buy the animals they have for sale, it will only support them in the quest to be the only breeders of reptiles in the US.
Quote:
We are being sold out folks, BHB, Bill Brant, PIJAC, PETA, and HSUS are all in together. BTW, nice videos Brian, too bad it was all a lie.
Do you have proof that Brian is selling us out, along with all of the other names you called out.

Quote:
I called Brian to confront him about this, but he did not have enough balls to take my call[/b].
Maybe Brian has no idea that you called. I'm sure he has a lot of other things going on.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #129
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
"BHB, could you please hold...."

120 seconds later, "Click." Bobby impatiently hangs up the phone and runs to the BOI,
"Whaaaa!!! Brian, won't take my call. WHAAAAAA!!!"
Really? The phone bill says the call was made on 4/27, this thread was not started until 05/02. Are you keeping up Robert Kelly? I called and left a message, and then proved here Brian lied, do you have any proof to add Robert Kelly? Or are you just posting to hear yourself talk?

Quote:
It is a shame that Brian has to take the time to write that in his Blog because people in the hobby are spreading these rumors like wild fire.
No, what the shame is Brian flat out lied and got caught in one so far. Makes one ponder to think how many more we all have been told.

Quote:
You started this worthless thread bashing PIJAC and claiming that they, and BHB are secretly working behind the scenes to rewrite HR669.
I think you owe Brian and some others an apology.
Ummm, I don't frigging think so. The rest of the truth will be seen, what then Robert Kelly?

Quote:
However I don't think that anybody should be focused on this DRAMA of yours. Why don't you just do what Brian is doing and use your time, energy, and resources to fight for this hobby.
At least you admit that part, no, you don't think.

Quote:
Do you have proof that Brian is selling us out, along with all of the other names you called out.
Do you have proof they are not?

Quote:
Maybe Brian has no idea that you called. I'm sure he has a lot of other things going on.
Or just maybe there is proof here showing the truth.

Well, one thing for sure Robert Kelly has been known to support scumbags here in the past, so no wonder you are so fast to hide from facts now. So, if you have proof of your ramblings, feel free to post them, other wise let the truth stand as the proven facts.

And I really get all choked up to think Brian had to waste his time, that really gets me all choked up Robert.

Robert, you can't see the truth, it is beyond your grasp or thoughts, and well proven in your past actions.

Brian found the time to call me a liar, let him now find the time to admit he was wrong. The lie is not so well hidden anymore, buck up and be a man Brian.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #130
RJK890
Mr. Hill

Bobby,

You are still just a punk. I have never purchased from BHB, and don't see how I am supporting Brian. Forgive me if I don't run around with you screaming "the sky is falling." Yes there are people that want to do away with this hobby, but I doubt Brian is one of them. Not because I support him, simply because it makes no sense.

We should focus on meeting the next bills with as much, or more opposition as we did HR669. Now is not the time to be flinging Pooh, and calling for Boycotts of the "Big Breeders." We need them, and they need Us.

You are making some serious accusations about people without having any proof at all. I am not saying that it could not be going on, but why focus on a rumor, Do you have any Proof?

I did not start a BOI thread about You being in on selling out this hobby and call for people to BOYCOTT you, so why are you asking me for proof? If I had started that thread I am sure that you would be wanting to see some proof, and my phone bill probably would not cut it.

I can't imagine Brian being so busy that he would not take the time to talk to the only guy in the world with True Chacoan Tegus...lol.
BTW, How is that law suit against Seamus going?

Take Care

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!