Bad Guy shippinc costs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
DJB-VARANUS
shippinc costs

Okay so in dealing with a very difficult person at tge moment who will remain unnamed because I dont feel like starting stuff. But he is saying i misrepresebted a bearded dragon I sold him but I certainly did not and he knew everythkng that he is now questioning before he bought her. After he received her he is questioning things that he already knew. Now im trying to nicely deal with this oroblem but this guy is trying to screw me over every which way. I offered a refund and he said he wamted a partial refund. I sold the lizard to him for 385$ plus 30$ shipping. He was asking for a partial refund of 300$ and to keep the lizard. Now this bothered me. I then told him i will refund his 385$ if he ships her back to me that i won't refund the shipping because shipping is nkt refubdable its not my problem. So hes now trying to fight me over paypal for the money and is apparebtly going to post stuff here. But i don't get it. I offered a refund. Nobody refunds shipping costs but because I wont refund the 30$ shipping he's being extremely difficult. So what would you guys do?All Hellp greatly appreciated i just want to settle this whole thing rationally.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereks-Dragons View Post
i just want to settle this whole thing rationally.
If you want to try to settle your differences on this forum you must name the other party.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
DJB-VARANUS
Josh davis,

Old 06-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
Lucille
Derek, provide emails to back up your claims, and notify Josh so that he may have his say.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
DJB-VARANUS
I will notify him and provide emails and such later. My internet is down so im posting from my phone and in not gonna notify him when I have no way to back myself at the moment so once my internet is back up we will continue this.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Lucille
Logically, it would be the Josh Davis who replied in this ad since the price matches up, I have sent him an email about this thread.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
brd7666
There is no name in the heading, so this thread will be deleted when a Mod see's it. You can start a new one.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
Lucille
Here is the ad, and Josh is on site now:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=252581

Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereks-Dragons View Post
Okay so in dealing with a very difficult person at tge moment who will remain unnamed because I dont feel like starting stuff.
Then this is not the forum for you. This thread will be locked and then removed later to give you a chance to cut and paste your text into a properly formatted thread in the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread