Great People!! Mr. and Mrs. Brian Sharp!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2003, 04:24 AM   #1
Gilbert Thompson
Thumbs up Great People!! Mr. and Mrs. Brian Sharp!!

I would just like to say thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Brian Sharp!
The other day was a sad one when I had a boa having complications giving birth. I tried emailing and calling various people and had no replies. Not even to this day!!
Except for the Sharp family. Mrs. Sharp walked me thru the deal and was very helpful and right with everything she told me!!
After taking this boa to the vet, I ended up loseing the whole litter. It was a total of 28 stillborns and 5 slugs.
However, it was not a totally sad day! I thought it was Great how such a big and reputable breeder would take time out of their day to help me. Plus the female is okay.
Thanks very much to the Sharp family!!
Gilbert Thompson

Old 08-23-2003, 01:16 PM   #2
hollyhawk
BRIANS SHARP AWESOME ANIMALS

BRIAN SHARP IS A GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WITH AND HAS THE MOST AWESOME ANIMALS HE IS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH I JUST PURCHASED TWO ALBINO RETICS FROM HIM I PLAN TO PURCHASE MANY MORE ANIMALS FROM HIM HE IS ABOUT WHAT THE REAPTILE BUSINESS SHOULD BE CARL HAWK

Old 08-23-2003, 05:14 PM   #3
Greg Riso
No Doubt About It

I bought a male albino retic two years ago from Brian and 1.1 albinos from him this year. I had the privilege of meeting Brian in person at Daytona last week. It's always nice to be able to put a face with a name particularly with someone that's contributed so much to this trade. A real class act all around but then again everyone probably already knows that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!