For Sale Dark-Spotted Anaconda - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
draggon777relic
Dark-Spotted Anaconda

Any interest in a Dark-Spotted Anaconda or possibly a Yellow Anaconda/Green Anaconda hybrid. I bought her at a reptile show in St. Louis. The guy said it was a Yellow Annie, but I noticed it was waaaay too dark to be a Yellow Annie. So I did some research and found out there are actually Dark-Spotted Annies..... but there are also hybrids that look very similar. I have had her for about a year now and I was needing to make some room for some Ball Morphs.
She is about 34 ins. long, she is only tame when she is out of the water, and she strikes, but she has never bitten. She is a little finicky when it comes to holding, but I'm sure, in time, she would be a good breeder or pet. Anyways, trying to get $120 out of her and/or trade would be nice, preferably Ball Morphs. Email me at archilles_relic@yahoo.com (subject: FaunaClassifieds) or PM me.

Also, she is currently feeding on live adult mice.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
boaterr
That is just a yellow.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
draggon777relic
i thought it was too, but its not. the pictures dont do true justice for her, but she is alot darker.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
DMCReptiles
beautiful hybrid. all my F1's are srcreaming green color, so im hoping my f2s stay green. now that i think about it, this little girl of yours does look alot like a yellow. the back and neck patterns give away that its a hybrid. but i wonder if she may have been from a hybrid bred to a yellow? i knew a few people who had planned that. but i dont think they followed through. she's deffinatly a hybrid, but im begining to wonder if she is full 50/50. of if she is like the jungle retic. 75/25. i have seen very dark, even brown, yellows. and some that were extremely dark orange. but even they do carry SOME yellow. like green condas can vary from almost lime green to brown, but you still see green. it would be very interesting to see how she turns out older. if you still have her in the next month or so and my deal for the anery green goes through, i may just take her. the more i look, the more i want. lol.................wow i type too much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!