Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #191
Lucille
Brer....
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #192
Gecko_Den
Hey, anyone know why I can't post a reply in the classifieds?

Old 02-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #193
Snake-Queen
I have just wasted an hour plus reading this...

However, my 2 cents is this, the reply that Rich gave, sending a link to a Thread/FAQ that answered the OPs question is indeed the norm on any forum I have ever been a member on or moderated on. I am pretty sure I have asked something equally as silly here and got the exact same response... "The feedback forum is your friend" I thought it was cute & it reminded me to check there first before asking any more questions. I will only ask a question if I truly cannot find an answer for it now.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #194
hhmoore
I think this announcement explained it pretty well...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?f=13&a=56

[color = red]Please check the FEEDBACK FORUM for help[/color]
If something does not work correctly, or perhaps something has changed here that you are not aware of, PLEASE check the Feedback Forum in the Admin Area of this site. That is where I will be posting information that might have a bearing on what you are experiencing. For instance, it is very likely that the BOI will go to a closed forum available only to paid members soon. This has been mentioned in a few relevant threads, but I still expect many people will not know what has happened. I'm sorry, but I just cannot take the time to respond to maybe hundreds of emails from people perplexed and wanting me to personally relate to them why they can no longer access the BOI. So, quite frankly, I will just have to ignore those emails and not reply.

This is just FYI to let you know there there IS a place on this site where such information is posted, or if you can't find the answer, then you can ask it there to get an answer to help you.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #195
hhmoore
Stupid phone puts spaces in where I don't want them....ruins the code. Just imagine that the title was red.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #196
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I think this announcement explained it pretty well...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?f=13&a=56

[font color=red]Please check the FEEDBACK FORUM for help[/color]
If something does not work correctly, or perhaps something has changed here that you are not aware of, PLEASE check the Feedback Forum in the Admin Area of this site. That is where I will be posting information that might have a bearing on what you are experiencing. For instance, it is very likely that the BOI will go to a closed forum available only to paid members soon. This has been mentioned in a few relevant threads, but I still expect many people will not know what has happened. I'm sorry, but I just cannot take the time to respond to maybe hundreds of emails from people perplexed and wanting me to personally relate to them why they can no longer access the BOI. So, quite frankly, I will just have to ignore those emails and not reply.

This is just FYI to let you know there there IS a place on this site where such information is posted, or if you can't find the answer, then you can ask it there to get an answer to help you.
Before anyone asks, this was posted a LONG while back, and no, making the BOI available to paying members only is NOT on the table.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #197
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Stupid phone puts spaces in where I don't want them....ruins the code. Just imagine that the title was red.
Sounds like you need a smart phone there... at least your phone's marketing dept. was more honest than the majority of our's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!