just a few more pics i wanted to share! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
dragonluver83
just a few more pics i wanted to share!

pic 1: this is my hypo leatherback female poss het trans and by looking at her eyes shes a def. het trans. just noticed that a few weeks ago. i have to many animals to pick up everything.

pic 2: red hypo trans. tail in shed. body starting to go into shed, will get a better pic when he sheds. He just keeps getting redder.

pic 3: red hypo trans leatherback . what an animal. i love walking in the room and looking at this guy.

i always take a bunch of pics when i am posting animals. i Took a few more tonight that i though came out well an just wanted to post'em. Thanks for looking. Tom

Old 09-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
Tonster307
That last picture is so pretty!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Crazy4Herps
Gorgeous!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!