My 2 Borrego Rosies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-06-2004, 03:39 AM   #1
aliceinwl
My 2 Borrego Rosies

I though I'd share some pics of my two rosies. Fluffy, my male, turned a year old in October and looks like he's almost two feet. Snuggles, my little girl, was born this year so she's still tiny. Poor Fluffy will have to wait awhile
-Alice
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2004, 08:06 PM   #2
Sand&SunReptile
Those are very nice looking. I just love the look of Borrego's. I have a nice little male...

Old 02-16-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
pch101
Hi Alice, I finally got to see your Rosies! VERY nice!!!

Old 03-05-2005, 01:12 AM   #4
aliceinwl
Thanks James!

The big female Borrego I got from you is doing great. I gave her a week to settle in, then offered her a big hopper. She seemed to be really hesitant about taking it, and didn't make her move until I dimmed lights and left the room. Fluffy was in shed so I offered her his too, and she took it This week, she took the hopper immediately

-Alice

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!