Good Guy Zac Roberson aka zacalaca - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
ShiffyAME
Zac Roberson aka zacalaca

well i only chose good guy because there was no GREAT guy option cause that's def what this guy is, a great guy. You can buy with confidence!!! matter of fact, if he's got something u want for sale i'd go with zac and just stop looking at other ads!! he was just that good. He kept me informed every step of the way and NEVER left me wondering what was going on. I'm fairly new to ball pythons and zac went above and beyond to clarify any questions i still had about breeding and keeping snakes. THEN went even farther than that to ask what morphs i had at the time, and discussed various options i had for future additions to my collection that would compliment the group and work in harmony w/ my breeding project. I truly felt as if every interaction was a conversation amongst friends and not just buyer seller relationship. You can expect exactly what you ordered!! If you don't get what u expected then i'm 300 percent sure it's because the pic. didn't do theanimal justice and u got something better than what u expected!! i feel that strongly about it. I will purchase from zac again in the future if ever he has something for sale i want!! top notch service, packaging and more importantly high quality HEALTHY happy ANIMALS!!! this snake was extremely sociable and u can tell it has been handled besides just feeding and cleaning the cage. You can rest assured you will be buying an animal that has been treated and cared for as a pet first, and not just a product for sale. Bottom line is if this guy has something for sale and u want it, BUY IT NOW before somebody else does, because u will be buying quality from a person with quality service in quality packaging, i mean u just can't go wrong with that!!!! thanks again Zac Roberson aka zacalaca and i hope to do business with u again in the future!!!

matt shifflett aka shiffy420

Old 01-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
cyber
Thumbs up

I gotta give Zach kudos as well. I must say very few people exceed my expectations, but zacalaca (Zachary Roberson) did just that by sending me 2 exceptional Pastel het Orange Ghost females that pound rats like no tomorrow & are as clean as I've seen. To follow up a great shipment, I received a large envelope with over $2.50 worth of postage stamps & two glossy, color invoices with photo ID for each girl. I must say I thought my customer service excelled, but Zach raised the bar for me!

Buy with confidence folks, this guy is SOLID!

-Chuck Gibbs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!