Info www.Rainbowexotics.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
SouthernDragons
www.Rainbowexotics.com

Does anyone have any contact info on the following company?

http://rainbowexotics.com/index.htm

I'm looking for the name of the owner and or a email or phone number. I wanted to inquire about some animals. There is no info available on the site.

Also does anyone have any feedback on the company as well??

Thanks

Raul Gonzalez

Old 01-03-2010, 03:45 AM   #2
Critter Mom
Rainbow World Exotics
(Perfect Birds)

Is this your company?
Claim This Profile
4772 County Road 105
Hamilton, TX 76531-3826
Phone: (254) 386-5660

Ads by Google

KinderCare Child Care Providing Exceptional Childcare Since 1969. Learn More Online!

Looking For An Au Pair? Apply For Free! Save $500 This Week Childcare To Fit Your Busy Schedule

The ads are not affiliated with Rainbow World Exotics
Business Categories
Child day care services in Hamilton, TX
Child Day Care Services, Child Day Care Services
Rainbow World Exotics Business Information
Claim This Profile

Rainbow World Exotics is a private company categorized under Child Care Service and located in Hamilton, TX. Our records show it was established in 1996 and incorporated in Texas. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $140,000 and employs a staff of approximately 12.
Also Does Business As
Perfect Birds
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated)
padlock icon View Details
Employees (Estimated)
SIC Code and Description
padlock icon View Details
NAICS Code and Description
624410, Child Day Care Services

Products, Services and Brands
Information not found (?)
State of Incorporation
Texas
Years in Business
Company Contacts
Contact Name Gender More Info
Jack Graham, Owner — Search Google Claim This Profile
Related Companies
Company Name Category
Anglin Office Equipment Engine Repair and Replacement, Non-Automotive in Hamilton, TX
Brumbalow Septic Tank Svc Septic Tank Cleaning Service in Hamilton, TX
K-6 Machine Industrial Equipment and Supplies-Repair in Hamilton, TX
Craig Implement CO Farm Machinery Repair in Hamilton, TX
Pre-K Headstart Bldg Head Start Center, Except in Conjunction With School in Hamilton, TX
Click on the reports tab at the top of the page to research company background, detailed company profile, credit and financial reports for Rainbow World Exotics.
Data above provided by D&B. © Dun and Bradstreet, Inc. All rights Reserved.

I hope this is what you are looking for. I got it on http://manta.com however it was not the only business in TX that was named Rainbow Exotics or Rainbow World Exotics. There was one that was a car repair shop primarily with 6 employees and did a lot more business surprisingly. I was thrown that this also does childcare. If you want to know more about them just google petsmart and rainbow exotics together. You will find out some horror stories!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
LauraB
** Disclaimer: I know this thread is one day shy of 2 mos. old

Domain registration for Rainbow Exotics (rainbowexotics.com) is to two guys in Fair Lawn, NJ with the same P.O. Box mailing address. The phone number listed for one guy on the domain reg. jives with his name (basically) as does the city/state they've listed.

The info I found does not jive at all with the Rainbow World Exotics listed in the post above.

Seeing that Rainbow Exotics website (registered in 2007) no longer contains any breeder information, contact information, pricing and shipping terms and a blank "About Us" page, I don't think they are in business. I would look elsewhere.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:29 AM   #4
Reddevil95128
Rainbow Exotics(Perfect Birds) Is in Hamilton, TX ,Not sure on the other info tho.They supply all Petsmart stores with rodents and birds .IMO avoid them like the plague we get nothing but sick, under weight ,deformed and dieing animals from them

Christina Roland (PM employee)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!