Info Bad Hets = Bad Ending to Trade with Scott Werner/Hunter325. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #41
RyanT
Scott told me he switched his deal around and held onto the Cinny instead of the Pastel...worked out in the end to me trading a female Pastel and female Normal (both '09s) for a really outstanding 300 gram male Fire. I am content, so I guess that's really all that matters.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #42
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaul View Post
Not to break up the love-fest, but I'm not satisfied with all the details here.

Earlier in the thread the Cinny was traded away(overnight remember). How then did it get untraded from the second trade so it could be available to be untraded from the first trade?

I'm worried you were either lying about trading it away or you broke a deal with someone else to get it back. Deals get broken all the time for one reason or another, but not really after they are already completed.So if you were not simply lying about having already traded him, then that means you completed the second trade and then went to tradee number two and broke the deal.

Neither of these possibilities sit right with me...unless...you told the second guy the story and he took pity on your newbieness, but if that's the case I would love to hear him/her come here and say it.

Or just fess up to lying about trading it away and we'll maybe move on.
Ya i was kinda wondering the same thing ,hopefully the other person didnt end up in the same situation that Ryan had ..
But on the other note as long as Ryan is happy with the outcome ,then for the most part its over and done .
well unless the other party involved that was suposed to get the cinny comes forward to express foul play , this situation is finished ..
Glad it worked out Ryan without up close and personal intervention ..

Old 10-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #43
hunter325
to everyone who is still not satisfied on this, the cinny was traded. I talk to the guy I traded to and told him the problem i had. he was understanding about what happen,and said he would give the cinny back. i felt bad so i gave him the pastel to fix the deal with him. that is when i offered ryan back the cinny back to fix the problem with him. he was fine with it and we fixed the problem.. i admit i was wrong and i got screwed myself. so everyone please drop it. im looking to have a fresh start and deal with rep breeders so this dont happen again

Old 01-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #44
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I guess he has 2 "buds" that supply his snakes from the same show then, because in the other thread, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=148231,
he claims "my buddys name is louy vaelez" (post #10), and "louy valez or louie" (post #11).
What's the deal here?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=160572

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=157723

Old 01-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #45
hhmoore
Not sure what your asking, Steve...
Your first link doesn't work, and the second one goes to a month old ad that doesn't seem to pertain to the person named in this thread.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #46
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Not sure what your asking, Steve...
Your first link doesn't work, and the second one goes to a month old ad that doesn't seem to pertain to the person named in this thread.
I hope the link works now if it doesn't look up his partner BansheeRacer25. The second link I only added because it seemed het pieds were also misrepresented their as well. My point is it appears a few people are networking together with Scott Werner with questionable hets.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=160572

Old 01-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #47
RyanT
Yeah, it really does sound like the exact same story/excuse...point the finger at the other guy and claim you got ripped off. Definitely questionable. Never buy shady hets. Only thing you'll be guaranteed is regret and disappointment.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #48
hhmoore
Now that I can see the first thread you were talking about, I see the connection. Without BansheeRacer saying he got the snakes from Scott, it wasn't making sense.
Thanks

Old 01-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #49
hunter325
hets

this is for everyone who wants to make a big deal out of something thats not. first off I did a trade with bill for a zune mp3 player he had on here in the trading section. i traded him a 09 het yellowhead albino with papers and a 08 het pied female. I told him right from the start i did not have papers on the het pied. i told bill that if he was unhappy or if she did not produced in given time i would gladly trade back or give him another snake of same value in its place. he was fine with this an we meet to do the trade. yes I had a bad deal in the past on here and I fixed the problem. I"M trying to make a good name on here. I have done a bunch of trades since that problem with no regrets from the other person. AS for being partners with bill, I never met him before our trade, also the thread for 2 het pied females has nothing to do with me. so everyone who has a concern with this, give me a chance before you start tearing someone apart for s__t that happened in the past.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #50
hunter325
hets

I forgot to say, bill needs to come on here and also tell everyone what i told him, which is what i wrote on here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!