Bad Guy Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #81
baltimore_balls
Yes I would
I never tried to scam anyone
But I will explain I had health issues and offered to refund your money and you declined said that you would wait. After some time I had what I thought was a friend I could trust deal with shipping your snake. When issues came to light I contacted this friend who provided the fake emails saying you recieved the snake, after that he would no longer return my calls. I talked to your boyfriend on the phone and explained what happened and offered to make it up in snakes or cash but would need a little time for cash. The next day or so you filled your complaint I didnt try to fight it and I had to refund the money back to paypal who refunded the money to your CC company. So I am out the money and the snake. It dont matter to me because I no longer have any snakes and will keep the reasons for that to myself. I do have issues with my sons mother having an account and being attacted when she came on the site looking for geckos for our son. I believe that since she wasnt part of this deal that there may be something she can do about thing posted about her on this site.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #82
Montoya
Your a lucky man

Let's see, you denied knowing this friend oniondip and faked emails from the transaction,. You or your wife posted and claimed no involvement with you, which was pretty funny when proven otherwise. You accused Anya of receiving the snake and failed to post proof of shipping. I don't think you or your wife will ever be able to sell anything again on this site. You should count your blessings that you don't have the criminal record to go with this, and move on. I really wish Anya would have involved the police in this matter, there should be more consequences than a bad guy post here. Again your a very lucky man.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #83
SnakeEyesExotics
Jerry,

Let me refresh your memory. You offered to give me a refund because you could not ship out when planned because of your work schedule. I said that was alright and asked you to keep me in the loop on what was going on. I waited 2 weeks without hearing a word from you. I then emailed you and your wife said you were in the hospital and would have to get back with me. I understand that things happen, but I didn’t agree to wait indefinitely! Over a month later with no contact whatsoever, I email you again. That’s when the whole runaround with “oniondip” started.

So you gave your “friend” full access to all your passwords and everything? Because you were posting ads on fauna throughout the two months that I was waiting on my pied. Also as a good businessman, would you not call or email me personally to verify that I indeed received my snake? Especially when it is a $1300 one?

Quite frankly, I don’t buy the whole “my friend did it and it’s his fault” crap. I think you know you screwed up and are just trying to avoid the blame.

Then you talked to Adam on the phone and offered to make it up in snakes or cash. You didn’t really have any snakes that we wanted, so we told you we wanted a refund. You said that it would take you a while to come up with the cash. You couldn’t say how long or give any sort of time frame. Let me ask you this, what happened to the $1300 that I sent you? The way I see it, you had $1300 of mine, so why should I have to wait for another indefinite period of time for a refund? We gave you the option to either give us a refund yourself or we would get it ourselves through Paypal (in this case the Credit Card, then Paypal). You said you could not refund it yourself, so we went the other route. Then, like you said, you had to refund the money to Paypal, and them refund it to my CC company. So…would it not have been easier to just refund me the money without all the extra hassle and BOI thread??

This was entirely your fault, even if it doesn’t matter to you anymore. You (and your wife) have came on here and flat out lied! How do you expect attention not to be drawn to you both? Just the fact that you have three different usernames on here shows that you are shady.

Anya Hogan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!