Good Guy Jeff Poe DZB Reptiles awesome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
brd7666
Jeff Poe DZB Reptiles awesome

I bought some really awesome Ball Pythons this past weekend at the Repticon Show from one of the other vendors. Jeff and Debbie Poe of DZB Reptiles. They have got some of the nicest Ball Pythons you can find. All of their animals are top of the line. I hope to buy some more stuff from them.

Brian Dierking

Old 11-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
burmer
I've also bought a few balls from Jeff recently. Jeff was great to deal with. All three were well started healthy and great feeders. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Jeff again and look forward to seeing what he produces next year.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Karbon
I also purchased a Male Spider Ball Pyton on 11/21/09 at Repticon from Jeff and Debra.

They are both exceptional! They really put time and effort into their business, they care for their animals and their quality and it shows!
BP is in excellent health and is a very good eater!

I am extremely happy with my purchase. Spider came with a card that had all his history from D.O.B. up until I purchased him.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a BP!

Old 12-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #4
Matt J.
I've known Jeff for a few years now... I've sold snakes to him and we have traded animals to each other. I've seen his collection in person and let me tell you, for a 'smaller' breeder, he is going to produce some incredible animals (Ball morphs and other stuff too) again this season and for years to come! The quality is A+ on everything and care is perfect. Jeff is also one of the few people I'd spend money with because of 'who' he is. He's a super nice guy and honestly head over heels in love with his animals (not just another bad attitude or flashy chop-shop breeder in it for money and nothing else). Highly recommended!!!

Matt
p.s. - On an animal quality side note: The one thing I still can't believe are his POGS (Pastel Orange Ghosts). I SWEAR they are SPOGS!!! (Super Pastel Orange Ghosts) Check 'em out sometime... best I've ever seen by far.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
volksonlex
I also purchased some amazing Ball Pythons from Debra and Jeffrey Poe on 12/13/09, and these two fine individuals are truly professionals at what they do. You can tell the level of their professionalism by the quality of their animals. They truly do breed awesome animals. I am looking forward to purchasing from them again. The Lesser, Pinstripe, and Fire female that I purchased from DZB Reptiles all came with records which included their date of birth all the way to their last meal. Debra and Jeffrey really are impressive breeders who are fair with their prices, and I will remain a loyal customer. THANK YOU DZB Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!