For Sale Easter Juvenile Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 05:49 AM   #1
Gina Gauvin
Arrow Easter Juvenile Sale!

Still have a nice variety of hatchlings and juveniles available, ranging from 6-8 wks old. 2 seperate, unrelated batches.
6 wk old RedDesertFlame's, $40.-$65. each. These mostly turn deep red with purple and orange highlights. The 10mo old pair of adult beardies in the basket are from the same parents and are not for sale, but to show you the color quality these lines are producing. The male is just starting to shed.
Also available;
8 wk old SandfirePastelRedGold's, $40.-$60. each. The pictures just don't do these guys justice as they cool off quickly! When warm they all show beautiful yellow and red highlight's!
Quantity Discounts!
10/ $300.
6/ $200.
3/$115.
From a mix of both bloodlines. Working on individual pictures but the camera is being difficult with smaller beardies.
All are healthy, chubby and whole with no nips. Shipping available, overnight UPS. Guaranteed to arrive safely and healthy!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 AM   #2
Gina Gauvin
Thumbs up More pics!

1 pic is of the 8wk old batch. 2nd pic is of last years RedDesertFlames advertised at xmas. (just to show their adult coloring). 3rd pic is of the 8wk old's Dad.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
destiny061903
did you get a chance to talk to the vender you know that is going to be at the white plain show sunday

Old 04-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
bankus5493
shipping

do you still have them and how much for shipping to berwick PA 18603 ?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Gina Gauvin
Thumbs up Delivery to WhitePlains possible..

Hi Destiny,
Yes, I emailed your private address on the 10th. I can pkg him like I would ship him, drop him off at Regal Reptiles Saturday by 7pm. They'll bring the pkg to the show for you, but it's your responsibility to pick him up early that day and get him home and unpacked.
I normally guarantee them to arrive safely and healthy, but I can only guarantee him till he reaches your hands that day, because I don't know how long it'll take you to get him home and unpacked. So if your interested, open the pkg at their table to make sure he looks healthy.
I've had them bring back reptiles from Daytona for me so it won't be the first time they've delivered for me. It'll just cost $20. for delivery to WhitePlains, on the side of the price of beardie and total needs to be delivered before shipping day.
Email me at OrnateSky@aol.com about which one you'd like and more info!
Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Gina Gauvin
Warning! Still have a nice variety..

Hi Brent, yes I have approx 5 or 6 from each batch still available! I'm working on individual pics. Email me at OrnateSky@aol.com for more info about any preferences, color, sex...

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
Gina Gauvin
Lightbulb Shipping...

Shipping runs about $50. overnight express UPS. If it's over that I'll cover it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
destiny061903
do you have any desert red females left

Old 04-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
Gina Gauvin
Warning! Probably...

The RedDesertFlames are about 6wks old now. Some are displaying features of their sexes while others are a little harder to tell. I can make an educated guess. I can't guarantee it but I'll try my best!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
destiny061903
sorry i didn't get back to you soon .but my kids have been sick and i won't be making it to the show .thank you any way

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread