For Sale High red adult female and adult yellow hypotrans leather male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
dragonfanatic4454
Wink High red adult female and adult yellow hypotrans leather male

*****UPDATED PRICES and INFO*****

9/9/11 (UPDATE) - The pair are proven and eggs are ready to hatch any day now. I will probably end up keeping a few babies from the clutch but I will have a few for sale. The female has been sold! The male is still up for sale and is now a proven breeder for sure!

I am sad to see these guys go but I am looking into buying my first house and could use the extra cash. I have put my one guy up for sale once before but did not generate the interest I was hoping. I have been watching what quality of dragons have been put on the market over the past few months and people just don't seem to put adult's like this up so I am going to see what happens. If I can't get the price I am looking for for either then I will keep them as they are both a little over 2+ years old and in the prime of their breeding.

1. High Yellow Hypotranslucent Leatherback Male.

This is a one of a kind dragon for sure. When I first bought him you could barely hold him without him getting upset. Over the past year I have worked with him and he is now one of the sweetest dragons I own except when it comes to the ladies. I have never seen a dragon blackbeard faster than this guy. I plan on putting in the female up for sale with this guy in his cage to see what happens soon if no interest is generated. He has full black eyes, 20 clear nails and nice leatherback almost completely patternless. He eats any kind of worms out there, dubia's and even his greens which he loves! He is at 18" and at 475+ grams as of last night (9/08/11). His tail does have a small bend at the very tip which you can see in the pictures and is only cosmetic.

Price is $1,200.00 + shipping. (SALE FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY - $1,100 + shipping!)

2. High red female (SOLD)

This is Ruby and she is from the famous Hollywood and Salsa pairing. She is the sweetest dragon and I am still not sure I want to sell her because when I took her out of the cage she was showing breeding behavior towards one of my males. She is not het for anything but would make an awesome breeder who would produce some incredible red babies for you. She is 16 1/2"+ and around 350+ grams last time I weighed her. She is also going into a body shed in this picture and she is still incredibly bright!

Price is $500.00 + shipping OBRO (SOLD).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
Sweet Pea
Fantastic dragons!! The male is gorgeous!

Old 05-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
starrbukk
are u selling the males only ?

Old 05-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
dragonfanatic4454
bump..

Thank you! and No I am selling both. If you are interested send me a pm.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
tgansterh
Are you taking any trades on this amazing pair?

Old 05-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
ShawnLoutos
Wow beautiful! How much?

Old 05-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
tazz0710
why does everyone use classifieds as a auction. Put a price that you want see if you get it.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
Beardiefreak26
that sounds like a good idea

Old 05-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #9
dragonfanatic4454
These guys are pending payment...

Also, to the people who say why not put up a price? I say why would I? I think it is fun to see offers on what people would pay and honestly it is tough for me to ask a price on the male since you very rarely see anything as nice as him anywhere.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #10
Joy Fulcanis
HI,

ARE THEY SOLD YET?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!