Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #121
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurarfl View Post
I am a moderator on TeguTalk. Bobby is no longer associated with the site in any way. He sold it to Josh, the admin. the whole atmosphere of the site is quite different now.
Thanks. Is he also banned from posting there?

Old 09-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #122
laurarfl
No, he is not banned, but his posts are moderated before being made public.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #123
Ed Clark
Those that have been wronged may want to call

Panama City
Police Department
1209 E. 15th St.
Panama City, Florida 32405 Phone: 850-872-3100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bay County Sheriff
3421 N.Highway 77 Panama City, Fl 32405

(850) 747-4700

Old 09-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #124
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
No, he is not banned, but his posts are moderated before being made public.
I was actually hoping that he was so it would explain why he hasn't addressed the many threads there. It seems like there is at least 6 or so new threads going on now about Bobby on that forum. More threads on other sites as well.

I think I have read at least a dozen new threads across multiple sites.

Also, I just noted that the owner and admin over on thetegu.com is reporting that Bobby "scammed" her as well. Her words.

I'm truly saddened by all the claims and people coming forward. There is a constant theme from both people reporting the good and the bad.

I really wish it wasn't so.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #125
laurarfl
I am an admin on thetegu.com. He is banned from that site.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #126
Lucille
Quote:
I am an admin on thetegu.com. He is banned from that site.
Was he banned for business practices or behavior?

Old 09-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #127
laurarfl
Rick, the original owner of thetegu.com banned him over some personal issues years ago. It was never lifted. I guess you could say it was personal and business on both ends.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #128
Ameivaboy
Good ole Rick, he'd banned numerous people for "personal" reasons about that time (myself included)

I don't want to get involved in this thread other than this single post.

Today I received exactly what I was supposed to when I was supposed to from Mr. Hill.

Anyone who knows the past between Bobby and I knows that we havent seen eye to eye on many things and in spite of that - I recieved the animals I was supposed to for one of my exports customers.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #129
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
I don't want to get involved in this thread other than this single post.

Today I received exactly what I was supposed to when I was supposed to from Mr. Hill.

I recieved the animals I was supposed to for one of my exports customers.
Thanks for reporting your good transaction Kevin.

What about all the people that have been waiting this year and last year for just 1 Tegu?

They have paid up front with deposits and full payments. he has Tegus for a large whole sale shipment but not a single Tegu for his customers that have sent money to him.

Bobby Hill/Varnyard Herps is certainly a business to send money to at your own risk. I say that because the risk of losing your money is very high.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #130
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

Bobby Hill/Varnyard Herps is certainly a business to send money to at your own risk. I say that because the risk of losing your money is very high.
Speculation mr. clark? Voice of experience perhaps? I'm also curious why you, who as far as I know have never done business with bobby, are so very concerned with him? In fact, is it not you who often ask why people who have not personally done business with the party in question, are involved in threads like this at all? That old double standard of yours seems to be alive and well mr. clark.

bobby, you've really disappointed me and a lot of other people. I'd sure like to know why you're doing this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard