Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 AM   #131
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Speculation mr. clark? Voice of experience perhaps? I'm also curious why you, who as far as I know have never done business with bobby, are so very concerned with him? In fact, is it not you who often ask why people who have not personally done business with the party in question, are involved in threads like this at all? That old double standard of yours seems to be alive and well mr. clark.
Wes, why do you constantly chose to attack me personally on the BOI. that is exactly the thing they do not want here.

If you are curious why I am concerned about Bobby Hill and the way he has been robbing his customers. it's kind of obvious isn't it? it's crystal clear that people need to be warned about your buddy.

If you want to discuss this further please take it to PM.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #132
BayHerper
I know im new two the site, but I also ordered a Tegu from bobby, and have not received it yet. I talked to him recently within the last week, and have a recorded conversation between us with some information. I am not posting yet for privacy reasons, but i have it saved and if i do not receive the Tegu soon i will.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #133
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayHerper View Post
I know im new two the site, but I also ordered a Tegu from bobby, and have not received it yet. I talked to him recently within the last week, and have a recorded conversation between us with some information. I am not posting yet for privacy reasons, but i have it saved and if i do not receive the Tegu soon i will.
I'm sorry you have not received your tegu. A lot of people seem to be in the same boat.

How will the conversation become less private if you don't get your tegu?

Old 09-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #134
Ed Clark
Daniel try sticking to emails with this guy as you may need written proof to get your money back.

Bobby Hill has stuck it to many people.

Quote:

Old 09-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #135
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
please be aware of the laws regarding recorded phone conversations, as you are in a controlled state.

http://i.imgur.com/FpcIb.jpg

Old 09-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #136
BayHerper
Ok will do, i have a few emails as well, Ill save the convo for personnel reference if further action is needed later down the road. I still have to hope that he will be shipping them in the next couple of weeks, and if he doesn't then i will see what i can do about it. He did say that there were no issues with the tegus, and that all of them are being shipped out. And i havent had a problem getting a hold of him via phone, or email. Only reason why i am giving it a little more time. Had there been no communication, I would have been much more frustrated.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:50 AM   #137
Brads CBB
I inquired Bobby 4 weeks ago about an extreme,but explained I was serving in Afghanistan and would not be home until January.He was all about saving one for me,had to pay in full ofcoarse.I talked to the wife she decided she wanted it now.Heard excuse after excuse through emails and phone conversations,gave him the benefit of the doubt,seen these complaints piling up left and right.Figured the wife was going through enough stress with me over here,we pulled the plug,Filed a complaint with paypal.Ordered a Chacoan giant from TeguTerra...The wife received it a day later.Very nice Tegu,Johnny is a complete professional and I was happy to give him my money.I will never consider buying from Varnyard again.I will be purchasing a pair of Blues from Johnny when I return home,he is top notch.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #138
Wilomn
Come on bobby. What's the problem with you man? Not much bugs me, but this does. You've got my number and my email, how about cluing me in?

Old 09-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #139
hhmoore
kinggill - please remember that this thread is about Bobby Hill. It really isn't appropriate to talk about your experiences with other sellers in Bobby's thread, regardless of how pleased you may have been. (You are, of course, welcome to post your experience in a thread about Tegu Terra)

Old 09-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #140
todeyius
To all those who have still not received your animals, and believe Bobby is just backed up on shipping because of magical weather and time constraints:

He did have time to revamp his website look yesterday and start taking deposits for 2013 animals. If you have not started your legal action against him, get on with it.

http://www.varnyard-herps-inc.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard